Official Top 30 confirmed and development contract

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Relax everyone we have 3 players coming before kick off next year ...one is a 6.4 rugby union player he is not sbw he is a 21 year old ...he would play in the forwards ...and the other 2 r backs ..u would no need n the next 2 weeks 100%
It's not Tevita Vea from Randwick is it?

The Dominator

Kennel Established
Reaction score
There is absolutely no way that this will be the final 30. It consists of 15 backs, 2 hookers and as such only 12 forwards at this time. This is back the front to what is actually required. I expect 2-3 backs to be released from that squad and 3-4 forwards to be brought into the top 30 before the season begins.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I have a feeling we may offload 1 or 2 players to England during the pre-season. A couple that have been here for some time.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah. I think Tolman would be the first to go. He has been a good servant for the club but its time for new blood.
Yeah agree, wouldn't be upset if we kept him but might be the best option for us and him.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah agree, wouldn't be upset if we kept him but might be the best option for us and him.
We need to be careful unloading any props we might have. Toomaga and Ogden are promising, but they are borderline first graders.
Hopefully they make the transition to regular first grade based on their performances.
None of the reggies forwards will see much first grade this season.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We need to be careful unloading any props we might have. Toomaga and Ogden are promising, but they are borderline first graders.
Hopefully they make the transition to regular first grade based on their performances.
None of the reggies forwards will see much first grade this season.
Yeah agree and why I wouldn't be upset if we keep Tolman. But I would say if we did unload him we would expect someone same position as replacement.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Tolman is a good defender, but what annoys most people on the kennel (myself included) and other dogs fans is how he is always taking it on the 4th. If that stops, then I think most fans will start to appreciate his work ethic.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Tolman is a good defender, but what annoys most people on the kennel (myself included) and other dogs fans is how he is always taking it on the 4th. If that stops, then I think most fans will start to appreciate his work ethic.
That isn't really his fault tho. He shouldn't be passed the ball and instead used a decoy (most/all the time). I'm sure he has a short passing game if it's in the game plan or he's encouraged to do so. I think every Prop in theory should be able to tackle bust and be dangerous in front of the try line (speed, footwork, offload, etc.) but Tolman isn't that player.