Official Top 30 confirmed and development contract

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Always one Fuck wit that worrys about spelling. I typed it up quickly because it didn't let me post the picture up the 1st time I posted it. I didn't no spelling names wrong was a crime
lol enjoy the day off.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Kalache left us

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah, wouldn't read too much into those position categories. Meaney played his best games on the wing, Montoya was a centre this year, and RFM was great in the middle coming off the bench.

I'm not too worried about Wakeham seeing some time at hooker either. Given he needs two of the guys in front of him to be injured/suspended in order to get a game in the halves, and we don't have a top rate dummy half in the ranks, it is potentially a way for him to get some time in first grade, and if he is as good as he seems to be, he'll give value from that position. Remember Joey got his start in the NSW team wearing the #9 jersey. Too good to leave out, had to fit him in somewhere.
Yeah spot on. I think they probably just needed to break it down a bit like this to some formality to it.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Always one Fuck wit that worrys about spelling. I typed it up quickly because it didn't let me post the picture up the 1st time I posted it. I didn't no spelling names wrong was a crime
No wonder your in the sin bin. Overreaction much??!!

hotdogs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Good to see Averillo skip a development contract all together and get into the top 30. Hopefully he smashes the pre-season and can get a debut very early next year.
Agree mate.He looks every bit a true footballer and a potential star.Handled the step up in grade well this year .just hope hes not shoved on wing and comes in at centre /half if gets debut.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Scenes when To'omaga and RFM start the season in reserves.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Pitovao has re-signed til 2021
We are loaded in the back row now with junior talent and all on long term contracts. The more I think about it the less sense the Stimson signing makes.

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Where is Toa Mata'afa?
He was one of our best at Fullback in ressies last year?

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I like it. About as good as we could've hoped for given the cap circumstances.

Great to see Averillo in the top squad. Big watch on Montoya who I still believe has something to offer at Centre.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Once more

S B W :grinning: he’s still missing..!!

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just 1 more year of pain. The squad and coaching staff have done a tremendous job this year tho.
U r really easily pleased,I will b more convinced when they start winning games that count,and I do see some positives in the way deanos got the team playing,but the reality is we still haven't played finals football for some time,and if they get off to another bad start next year,it's curtains,for the coach and 20 odd players coming off contract

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Great to see Averillo in the top squad. Big watch on Montoya who I still believe has something to offer at Centre.
Montoya

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Ahh I forgot a question mark at the end lol. I'm assuming he left us though...off contract and the recruitment of Britt and Stimson pretty much blocked his path to firstgrade.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

He was growing every game as a centre before his injury, similar to what JMK was doing at hooker.

2020 is a big year for the fringe players to set themselves up at the dogs for years to come... Should be an interesting year.