Too much negativity!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doomsdaydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Sooo I've received multiple reprimands from Mr I for alleged 'bait posts' and 'troll posts'...

What is this thread classified as? Double standards much..

You're poisoning the kennel with your garbage mate.
Dont worry ive copped the same.

The boy feels powerful being a "super mod" on a public forum

Remember when he use to take the piss out of a 14 year old Billris?

You cant get lower than this little boy

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
See what the mods/admin have to put up with.

So it seems it's OK for posters to troll, abuse, argue etc, but not for a mod to do the same thing.

Mods/Admin virtually have to read every thread/post to make sure everything is running smoothly. For what, NOTHING, it's all voluntarily.

Other forums aren't as tolerant.

No I am not brown nosing, I have been a mod on other forums & it's fucking hard.

It's a no win situation. Either you are too tough or not tough enough.

Go to LU & see what a clusterfuck forum that turned out to be.
No it is very different for a moderator to do such things on a medium such as this, they have the power to delete posts/threads, ban users etc and your average joe obviously doesn't. Powerful tools for a public forum

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Absolutely correct Kaz. It is not OK for moderators to do any of those things because they sit in judgement of the rest of us. I didn't see the jackboots running around press ganging them into becoming a moderator so it must've been voluntary. If you want to do the job you have to be above it otherwise you are just a low hypocrite.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Possibly a slight exaggeration.
Mate, like a lot of others I am hurting over that game today and I'm at Bangkok airport waiting to come home. When I get there I'm going straight to a birthday party full of bloody dragons who are going to give it to me all bloody day. The last place I expect to cop another dose of it is on my own fans website. He has been going on for months about the side and how they are going to get flogged every bloody week and instead of pulling his fat head in and feeling good with himself he just has to have another crack. I don't care about the Dib stuff and who backed who. ALL I care about is the club and the team and the last thing I needed to see when I opened the page was some smug little remark.

Wayne Rooney

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I for one am proud that we have the Anderson's on the Board.

All the bitching and moaning will not get rid of them

You can try but you wil fail and fail and fail, and sooner rather than later your lights will turn off

LONG LIVE THE ANDERSONS ❤

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Seems like some people have lost their humour bone.

People fell right into @Mr Invisible hands.

That is why I was laughing so much at his posts, not only were they funny but people were buying it.

Yeah I know he wanted the old board, but shit happens.

He got most people, hook line & sinker.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
That's no excuse to let the side fall away, and accept mediocre as best practice. There is a problem with the attitude of this club, and the players couldn't give a shit about the colours, or the fans. It was shown up big time today, that they are happy to spit in our faces and take the money.
Absolutely but it didn't start at the beginning of this season. The last year I can remember seeing anything in the form of good footy was 2012, that's 6 years ago. It's a legacy of the previous bunch that this guy has an agenda for. Let's face it, 3/4 of our team are not FG quality and the rest are past there best however they have been given massive contracts.....once again by the previous guys. I watched our NSW cup team today and they are rubbish, there is nothing on the shelf to reach and replace into the FG team yet we are to rejoice and blame a bunch of people who have had 3 months instead of remembering the people who has brought the club to it's worse place in it's history???

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
All the same faces here, complaining about being poorly treated... such a negative attitude.

Sooo I've received multiple reprimands from Mr I for alleged 'bait posts' and 'troll posts'...
What is this thread classified as? Double standards much..
You're poisoning the kennel with your garbage mate.
Remember that time I found your duplicate account and removed it instead of banning both of your accounts (as per site rules)?

Yeah... double standards that's it.

Care to remind everyone why you were removed as a moderator here? No.... I figured as much.

Probably because the bloke is a complete wanker, obviously bullied at school and this is his pay back to society lol
Never seen someone be so wrong about absolutely everything they say, and still have the hide to keep posting
This post wont last long hey invisible you tool
That's not very nice. Quite the potty mouth you have there.... I think you hurt my feelings, and are being rather negative in this thread.... not cool man... not cool.

Dont worry ive copped the same.
The boy feels powerful being a "super mod" on a public forum
Remember when he use to take the piss out of a 14 year old Billris?
You cant get lower than this little boy
I request you withdraw this statement immediately ... Everyone knows I was very good with him. I was the one who okayed his account back here, an account he still holds today (and continues to contribute here).

He's a good bloke, but during his early years copped a shitload of bullying, harassment, and negativity.

Ironically some of those putting the crosshairs on me are directly responsible of such actions and comments towards him in the past.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Mate, like a lot of others I am hurting over that game today and I'm at Bangkok airport waiting to come home. When I get there I'm going straight to a birthday party full of bloody dragons who are going to give it to me all bloody day. The last place I expect to cop another dose of it is on my own fans website. He has been going on for months about the side and how they are going to get flogged every bloody week and instead of pulling his fat head in and feeling good with himself he just has to have another crack. I don't care about the Dib stuff and who backed who. ALL I care about is the club and the team and the last thing I needed to see when I opened the page was some smug little remark.
I'd advise you to steer clear of todays game thread then. Good old Mr i spent the afternoon barracking for the Titans and shitting on our current board and members who voted them in.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'd advise you to steer clear of todays game thread then. Good old Mr i spent the afternoon barracking for the Titans and shitting on our current board and members who voted them in.
Aww come on Horse... why the long face?

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Absolutely correct Kaz. It is not OK for moderators to do any of those things because they sit in judgement of the rest of us. I didn't see the jackboots running around press ganging them into becoming a moderator so it must've been voluntary. If you want to do the job you have to be above it otherwise you are just a low hypocrite.
Not a hypocrite, you can't be a saint all the time.

He was doing what some of us do & people don't like it.

Forget for a minute that he is a mod.

Funny thing is he wasn't abusive.

I have seen posters here, post the same thing over & over again, yet the posts have remained. (not things Mr I was posting)

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Seems like some people have lost their humour bone.

People fell right into @Mr Invisible hands.

That is why I was laughing so much at his posts, not only were they funny but people were buying it.

Yeah I know he wanted the old board, but shit happens.

He got most people, hook line & sinker.
Of course you would laugh, like him you don't follow our club.

Downtowndog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I for one am proud that we have the Anderson's on the Board.

All the bitching and moaning will not get rid of them

You can try but you wil fail and fail and fail, and sooner rather than later your lights will turn off

LONG LIVE THE ANDERSONS ❤
LONG LIVE THE ANDERSONS BROTHER ❤

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Of course you would laugh, like him you don't follow our club.
Going by some of the comments, most people fucking hate most of the players. So we are in the same boat.

Nexus

Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Going by some of the comments, most people fucking hate most of the players. So we are in the same boat.
Ooo snap!

You know, for a Brisbane supporter you’re alllllllright

xreedmatic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Just saw on twitter Mr.I getting hammered

Someones been posting his kennel posts on the dogs twitter page and some other fan forum pages

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score

Someones been posting his kennel posts on the dogs twitter page and some other fan forum pages
hahah really? Hit a brother up with a link :D

That'll cop them a ban too!! Anything negative gets you nuked there.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Mr I has made it, once you get a mention on twitter, you are king shit. lol

Be proud Mr I, you earnt it. hahaha

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone on this forum genuinely know anyone from the coaching staff on a personal level? If so is there any genuine advice you can give us regarding future plans moving forward, and whether Pay actually has the respect of the playing roster?

Today just looked like they were taking the piss out of the coaches, fans, and sponsors. A huge insult to anyone who has a vested interest in the place.

Nexus

Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Just shows the quality of some of the members here. What piece of shit would do something like that. Some people have too much time on their hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.