tony williams has apparently signed with parramatta

Status
Not open for further replies.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
As the title says. Who would have thought? Probably a good pickup for min wage. If he has no injuries he might go alright.
What do you think??

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like they lost mattersons brother who was their isp captain.
If they let go of good up and coming young fellas to sign a busted, proven flop with no heart, i cant see a positive in this

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
As the title says. Who would have thought? Probably a good pickup for min wage. If he has no injuries he might go alright.
What do you think??
I wouldnt pay him a cent to play for our club. He has proven he is past it. He hasnt been good for about 7 or 8 years now. Lol @ eels if they also pick up Hayne. Then they would be paying a shitload for 2 players whose best form was like around 2009, who have done little since. It would be good for the other 15 teams in the comp, for them to be hamstrung by signing 2 duds for too much money

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I wouldnt pay him a cent to play for our club. He has proven he is past it. He hasnt been good for about 7 or 8 years now. Lol @ eels if they also pick up Hayne. Then they would be paying a shitload for 2 players whose best form was like around 2009, who have done little since. It would be good for the other 15 teams in the comp, for them to be hamstrung by signing 2 duds for too much money
Williams will definitely be on absolute minimum. Probably just there to fill a gap. Hayne i agree though, bloke sucks.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony Williams is like having a muscle car, and driving it like a Mitsubishi Mirage!!!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
If true that signals the end of Hayne to Parra talks..

aaaand opens up Hayne to Roosters/Knights chatter.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If true that signals the end of Hayne to Parra talks..

aaaand opens up Hayne to Roosters/Knights chatter.
Tony Williams signed with the eels already though.. before Hayne chatter

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
T Rex offloads to Hayne who then gets coat hangered ,
Parra will have another good side in '18

sheep dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Or he is like those micro machines i used to play with when I was a kid looks really tough but really only when kids are playing

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Cant really see it being a good signing, just thought it was a little bit funny. Who knows, maybe he can prove us all wrong. After all, Arthur is definitely a better coach then Hasbeen. Lol

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Will be interesting to see if Arthur can put the fire back into Williams with his aggressive approach to coaching.. As opposed to Haslers participation award coaching method.

From memory I can recall it being said that she rex was at his best when Foran was next to him and in ear telling him to run over people and Arthur was assistant at Manly.

Always been a little intrigued at the psychology of aggressive coaching (Bellamy, Maguire, Arthur) versus the pat on the back method (Hasler, Paul Green, Ivan Cleary) versus the subliminal tactics of someone like Bennett.

Status
Not open for further replies.