Not open for further replies.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Stop bandwagoning lol. Before the raiders loss everyone is saying how much better hes been this year. Has a bad game (along with the entire side) and suddenly hes rubbish again. Im not buying it.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Stop bandwagoning lol. Before the raiders loss everyone is saying how much better hes been this year. Has a bad game (along with the entire side) and suddenly hes rubbish again. Im not buying it.
Maybe he played well the first 4 weeks for a contract and went back to his usual shit self after signing a new contract? Lol

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Further bad news that hes free to play.

he is a complete embarrassment to himself and the great 2nd rowers that have worn the jersey before him.

Imposter of the highest order

Izy

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Honestly, if he doesn't look for the offload and just stick to running hard. We won't be having this conversation.

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
To be fair he was playing good football over the first 4 rounds because he was getting the ball and just running hard but what he showed last night was absolute rubbish and pure lazyness. 27m he ran for!! Tim Browne ran for more metres in 20 minutes than he did in 80

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
I think him playing is a good thing he should be fired up

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
We get it .. Tony was shit last night. I'm sure Des has told him and I'm sure he'll pull his finger out. But is it all his fault, or due to a hooker who can't create depth in our attack?

I'm glad he is free to play.. sanity prevailed at NRLHQ for once.

Maybe he played well the first 4 weeks for a contract and went back to his usual shit self after signing a new contract? Lol
We just signed Lamar Liolevave and RFM effective immediately.

What does that tell you about Tony's potential future at the club.

PLUS .. if Patty O'Hanlon / Danny Fualalao can ever get himself right, he's ripe for taking Tony's spot too! Heck Danny could move into prop spot and Browne at Second Row to be honest.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
We get it .. Tony was shit last night. I'm sure Des has told him and I'm sure he'll pull his finger out. But is it all his fault, or due to a hooker who can't create depth in our attack?

I'm glad he is free to play.. sanity prevailed at NRLHQ for once.

We just signed Lamar Liolevave and RFM effective immediately.

What does that tell you about Tony's potential future at the club.

PLUS .. if Patty O'Hanlon / Danny Fualalao can ever get himself right, he's ripe for taking Tony's spot too! Heck Danny could move into prop spot and Browne at Second Row to be honest.
But is it the hookers fault, or the shit game plan he is forced to play?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Partially our hooker for allowing himself to come back too early.

Meanwhile Garvey makes the Team of the Week in NSW Cup for setting up like 3 of our 4 tries.

16 – Craig Garvey (Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs)
While carrying two hookers on the bench might not be the most conventional move, it's impossible to overlook Garvey’s efforts with and without the football. A late inclusion in the side after Michael Lichaa was deemed fit for an NRL return, Garvey made a game-high 41 tackles and set up three of the Bulldogs’ four tries – he has most definitely benefitted from further NRL experience at Belmore.

Izy

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Partially our hooker for allowing himself to come back too early.

Meanwhile Garvey makes the Team of the Week in NSW Cup for setting up like 3 of our 4 tries.

16 – Craig Garvey (Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs)
While carrying two hookers on the bench might not be the most conventional move, it's impossible to overlook Garvey’s efforts with and without the football. A late inclusion in the side after Michael Lichaa was deemed fit for an NRL return, Garvey made a game-high 41 tackles and set up three of the Bulldogs’ four tries – he has most definitely benefitted from further NRL experience at Belmore.
Any space for Garvey on the bench? Honestly, I think that would be a good move. Reminds me of Hughes playing hooker and Perry off the bench or vice versa. Impact players.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm a fan of Lichaa but not a fan of Garvey but at the end of the day I just want anyone who can do their job.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Any space for Garvey on the bench? Honestly, I think that would be a good move. Reminds me of Hughes playing hooker and Perry off the bench or vice versa. Impact players.
14. Kasiano
15. Klemmer
16. RFM
17. Garvey

?

Status
Not open for further replies.