Tony Williams believed to be tested Positive to cocaine

Status
Not open for further replies.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Bulldogs Mad Monday actually created the AIDS epidemic ... didn't you know?

Souths on the other hand created world peace.
Oh dang I thought Danny Weezle said we only started the Ebola virus.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He was at Leichhardt yesterday and I can only assume it was because his mates at Wenty were playing in Shield and Massey.

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
Don't be silly, all they need to do is release a reserve grader and that will free up 6.2 trillion dollars in the cap.
A number of years ago I wrote to David Gallop complaining about something like this.

I said the Rorters roster back then didn't add up to fit under the cap (same story as today).

It was after Rorters extended Fittler allegedly on a low contract because they just had enough $$ to squeeze him under the cap.

Fast forward Fittler retires and they then sign several big name players allegedly with the money freed up. It's laughable and the media and NRL must think us fans are fuckin stupid or that we have short memories.

Anyway Gallop's lackey named John Brady (who is still loitering around I think) wrote back to me. He was all pissed off with me for questioning his beloved team and its cap.

He set me straight and told me players would play for the Roosters for love of the club for much less than they could earn at other clubs.

Of course that's fuckin bullshit but it shows the mentality of the powers that be who will never genuinely look into or take any action against the Rorters fuckin salary cap cheats.

Reactions: K E

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Sacked.

Where to now for Williams?

He hasn't been convicted criminally, so would he be a target from ESL? Catalans and the Wolfpack seem to sign up these sort of guys....

Eels sack Williams over drugs breach, Davis sanctioned
Author
NRL.com
Timestamp
Tue 25 Sep 2018, 12:06 PM
Share on social media
Parramatta Eels have terminated the contract of Tony Williams, effective immediately, and heavily sanctioned centre Nathan Davis after they each tested positive for a second time for "illicit and hazardous drugs".

Williams has also been suspended for 12 matches meaning another NRL club is highly unlikely to get another contract in 2019.

The Eels released a statement in which the club said it would "continue to offer welfare assistance and support to both players".

Williams returned to the Eels in 2018 after his one-season stint at Cronulla was cut short by a torn ACL.

The towering forward, who will turn 30 in December, had represented Australia in five Tests and Samoa in another five while also playing three matches for NSW during previous stints with Manly and Canterbury.

Malla

Reaction score
What a flog. Had the world at his feet, let it all get to his head when he got paid, became a shit footy players and now on the bags. Good riddance

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
If that sack of shit had any brains, he should of turned his back on the nrlol and focused on the NFL.

With his speed and power, he could of done something.

But scratch that, you need brains for the NFL too.

Should stick to collecting trolleys.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can see him turning into Feleti Mateo..

In more ways than one..

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Sounds like he found the line better off the field than on it.

Anyone know any scaffolding or unlicensed tree lopping jobs going around that they can refer him to?

Everyone knows Williams is a dud... can't see any team here or overseas touching him now, although if he has any chance.... Toronto Wolfpack.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Legit had the potential to be one of the best/most destructive forwards in the game but threw it all away. Met him a couple of times and was nice enough. Unfortunate for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.