Tony Ayoub to join the Bulldogs as High Performance Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dymock was part of the problem, not the solution.

Would be like bringing Harry Harris or Noel Cleal back as out Strength and Conditioning Coach.
Dymock was still present when everyone was screaming about our flat attack, was out of date with the modern attacking structure required in the modern game.

too69u

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Apparently we're chasing Segeyaro hard. He's posted it on page 14 of the rumour thread that's been going for probably 10 days. And if Segeyaro signs "he strikes again", lol.
Yep you got me

too69u

Kennel Established
Reaction score
View attachment 6972

Blah blah blah too69u gloating as always but then doesn't like it when people give it to him when people are wrong!!!!
(is the comment some clown is bound to make).

You mentioned this to me when was it ... just after the new board came in from memory.
Not everyone is perfect .Im just over the whole bulldogs club in general to be honest.I need mad Monday ASAP.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I don't know if Ayoub is the right man for the job but it was very clear early into the season that we got our pre season very wrong. I guess the club sees it that way also and hopefully this change brings improvements. Now to bring in some new assistants.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't know if Ayoub is the right man for the job but it was very clear early into the season that we got our pre season very wrong. I guess the club sees it that way also and hopefully this change brings improvements. Now to bring in some new assistants.
I think its a good move aimed at fitness, at least its something they have looked at and I bet he's happy to get out of Idiotville.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Maybe finally he realises that he is only capable of being an assistant? because that is exactly what I think! once they depart....thats it!! if they want to return it will only be a matter of time before they will more than likely be asked to move on.
Apparently Flanagan is a bigger control freak than what hasler was so dymock wants out

Mind you these are rumours only and as far as I know there's been no contact between our club and dymock

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If our club bring back that piece of shit then that will be the last I have anything to do with the dogs!! this prick is the one player that held that one position in our team we have found hard to replace at the time and still is to this day.
The Guys a bad dude!! besides he gets home sick for Qld remember? he wants to be with his Family remember? what a low life!!:rage::rage:
Dead set wanker. His the definition of the saying " there's no I in team but there is ME"

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Its Ayoub's fault?

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Apparently we're chasing Segeyaro hard. He's posted it on page 14 of the rumour thread that's been going for probably 10 days. And if Segeyaro signs "he strikes again", lol.
Lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.