Tony Ayoub to join the Bulldogs as High Performance Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He already copped the suspension at st helens
I had a quick geez on google to see if he did but all I found was him the fact it still lingers over his head cause it was an NRL ban.. Im not sure so ur probably right. Still don't want the *****.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Dymock was part of the problem, not the solution.

Would be like bringing Harry Harris or Noel Cleal back as out Strength and Conditioning Coach.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
My sources.
Maybe finally he realises that he is only capable of being an assistant? because that is exactly what I think! once they depart....thats it!! if they want to return it will only be a matter of time before they will more than likely be asked to move on.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Dymock was part of the problem, not the solution.

Would be like bringing Harry Harris or Noel Cleal back as out Strength and Conditioning Coach.
I think we can bring him back in a small role if he’s willing. That way any bad stuff he was involved in amongst Des, won’t have much of an impact. Depends how desperate he is to get out of the sharks, and if we need him at all

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Apparently we're chasing Segeyaro hard. He's posted it on page 14 of the rumour thread that's been going for probably 10 days. And if Segeyaro signs "he strikes again", lol.
My sources say Segeyaro has signed however we are in the 4 week cooling off period, can anyone confirm? hope its true8-) bye bye Lard Ass Lichaa!!

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I had a quick geez on google to see if he did but all I found was him the fact it still lingers over his head cause it was an NRL ban.. Im not sure so ur probably right. Still don't want the *****.
If our club bring back that piece of shit then that will be the last I have anything to do with the dogs!! this prick is the one player that held that one position in our team we have found hard to replace at the time and still is to this day.
The Guys a bad dude!! besides he gets home sick for Qld remember? he wants to be with his Family remember? what a low life!!:rage::rage:

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
My sources say Segeyaro has signed however we are in the 4 week cooling off period, can anyone confirm? hope its true8-) bye bye Lard Ass Lichaa!!
Cooling period for standard NRL contracts is 7-10 days I believe? Hope he signed so fingers crossed

Status
Not open for further replies.