Tony Ayoub to join the Bulldogs as High Performance Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ayoub was excellent for us until Des gave him the punt. Good to see him back.
I may be wrong but, was he not punted by the club for some obscene verbal gestures towards a channel nine female reporter reporting on a mad Monday a few years ago? pretty sure that Des had nothing to do with it TBH.

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I may be wrong but, was he not punted by the club for some obscene verbal gestures towards a channel nine female reporter reporting on a mad Monday a few years ago? pretty sure that Des had nothing to do with it TBH.
He was sacked in 2011/2012 when Des replaced him with staff from Manly.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, well our team needs a fitness boost, why not have an experienced set of hands who previously worked for our club?
I always question older people with ‘experience’. Younger people are often much better at the job

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So Tony walked away when Des was appointed need. Mmmm. The only one at the time with any sense to foresee this was not going to end well. Welcome back.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
That was Fred Ciraldo in 2012 but he wasn’t punted for it. Ayoub has already left because Des bought in his own staff.

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I think that was the guy that takes care of the players gear etc i think his title is "gear steward".... not Tony Ayoub.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I strike again lol.Still got it fellas .
upload_2018-8-14_13-48-48.png

Blah blah blah too69u gloating as always but then doesn't like it when people give it to him when people are wrong!!!!
(is the comment some clown is bound to make).

You mentioned this to me when was it ... just after the new board came in from memory.

adamsapple

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Nah no thanks... You know that means we pay someone too much money to sit out 12 weeks, we already have one too many of those.
He already copped the suspension at st helens

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shouldnt this post be combined with the "We are fat, we are slow" thread?

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
How about some player signings?

Cares about staff
Apparently we're chasing Segeyaro hard. He's posted it on page 14 of the rumour thread that's been going for probably 10 days. And if Segeyaro signs "he strikes again", lol.

CeeEss

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Good move from the Dogs, shows we're moving in the right direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.