Tom Carr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
6'4" (195cm) / 90+kgs
23 years old this year.

Off contract the end of this season, after we picked him up from Cutters.

I thought he played really well in the Panthers trial. Kept Mansour contained and scored a try.

Handy replacement for BMoz if he calls it a day the end of this year.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
6'4" (195cm) / 90+kgs
23 years old this year.

I thought he played really well in the Panthers trial. Kept Mansour contained and scored a try.

Yes i rate him

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Perfect fit. Tall, fast and will be pretty cheap to keep. Invest our money in other areas, he will get the job done for us on the wing.
Took some nice hard runs from inside our 20, also made that nice return from the restart at the 20.

Last edited:

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Even though he’s 90kg he’s built like a bean pole and there’s a risk he will get man handled in NRL. He’s a decent enough NSW Cup player but not sure if he’s got much improvement in him.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Even though he’s 90kg he’s built like a bean pole and there’s a risk he will get man handled in NRL. He’s a decent enough NSW Cup player but not sure if he’s got much improvement in him.
I think he has put on a few kgs since last year. I saw him in the reggies last year and he put his body on the line a few times and did it well. I think he may be a bit tougher than he looks! He certainly is better value than peaheart Abbey.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think he has put on a few kgs since last year. I saw him in the reggies last year and he put his body on the line a few times and did it well. I think he may be a bit tougher than he looks! He certainly is better value than peaheart Abbey.
He’s not afraid to put his body on the line and certainly has a few things going for him but he has struggled to hold down a spot in NSW Cup so it might be a bit premature saying he’s going to be BMozs replacement. A full year in Cup and maybe a couple of games in NRL this season will really show us where he’s at.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
6'4" (195cm) / 90+kgs
23 years old this year.

Scored 2 tries i thought. One when he ran down the sideline and another from a kick that he picked up and put down near the dead ball line in the corner

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Scored 2 tries i thought. One when he ran down the sideline and another from a kick that he picked up and put down near the dead ball line in the corner
Bergamin scored a double, not sure about Carr..

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I thought Bergamin was more impressive tbh.
Bergamins awesome... I see a decent future for him but I feel he's better as a fullback or maybe even centre.

Carr's got about 10cm on him, plus Carr has an insane vertical leap on him.

Maybe that's the future answer though.

1. Mbye
2. Carr
3. Bergamin
4. Hoppa
5. Montoya

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought all those guys played well on Saturday especially a bloke called Greg Eastwood...

Morris1

Waterboy
Reaction score
Bergamins awesome... I see a decent future for him but I feel he's better as a fullback or maybe even centre.

Carr's got about 10cm on him, plus Carr has an insane vertical leap on him.

Maybe that's the future answer though.

1. Mbye
2. Carr
3. Bergamin
4. Hoppa
5. Montoya
Don't forget suli.. I hope he shapes up this year and is a gun for us next. Also john olive..

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
The most impressive point with Tom is his impressive attitude and work ethic, as a professional he deserve every success

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't forget suli.. I hope he shapes up this year and is a gun for us next. Also john olive..
Yeah suli and olive can be a strong replacement combo for the morris boys. There are other possibilities too anderson, harper or even moving okunbor wider may be.

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah suli and olive can be a strong replacement combo for the morris boys. There are other possibilities too anderson, harper or even moving okunbor wider may be.
Oops! Sorry just realised the discussion is on winger

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
He’s not afraid to put his body on the line and certainly has a few things going for him but he has struggled to hold down a spot in NSW Cup so it might be a bit premature saying he’s going to be BMozs replacement. A full year in Cup and maybe a couple of games in NRL this season will really show us where he’s at.
With the new rules with squads unless they are named in the top 30 players, they are unlikely to play this season (They only need to name 29 at the moment, with one spot reserved till mid year). No more second tier salary cap. You actually have to nominate 3-6 development players who can only be considered if you have absolutely no one else available for that role.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
His actually got plenty of muscle about him... regardless he needs a few more years.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
His actually got plenty of muscle about him... regardless he needs a few more years.
He's really lean and needs to bulk up a bit more when you consider hes a similar height and age to Corey Oates but 15kg lighter......

I'm not saying he needs to get that heavy but he defiantly needs to put some more on.

Status
Not open for further replies.