Tolman turning back the clock

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think Tolman deserves a special mention and a thread for today's mammoth effort.

47 tackles and 160 meters and ran with purpose not just dying in the ass as we have seen from Tolman over the years.

Tolman was the best on field for us and really showed what a valuable player he really is for us.

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad someone started a thread on it. Was involved in everything - What a motor he’s got

BG73

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I think Tolman deserves a special mention and a thread for today's mammoth effort.

47 tackles and 160 meters and ran with purpose not just dying in the ass as we have seen from Tolman over the years.

Tolman was the best on field for us and really showed what a valuable player he really is for us.
Head and Shoulders our best today. Never gets the accolades but his work in the middle was superb. We’d leak so many points without him. He gives 110% effort and is a brilliant role model

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Even bigger effort with Big Papi missing 60 mins. He’s well and truely broken the 4th tackle shackles!

Killer_Dogz

Waterboy
Reaction score
Massive mins and work rate. Will be even more important for us if Napa is out for an extended period.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Never have, never will say a bad word about tolls , he’s Mr RELIABLE, Mr consistent and just a great work horse whom always turns up an plays for the team. Very solid player and deserves a thread on him.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He had a blinder and hit their forwards aggressively in tackles we are lucky to have him

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

knew once Napa was gone what type of performance we were going to get from Tols

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Much improved on last season. I was critical on him but he has made noticeable improvements. He looks physically more dominant and is looking to run towards gaps rather than fronton at the first defender directly Infront of him, he also looks to have lifted his intensity of his plays. Fuck, I even saw him use some footwork today.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Much improved on last season. I was critical on him but he has made noticeable improvements. He looks physically more dominant and is looking to run towards gaps rather than fronton at the first defender directly Infront of him, he also looks to have lifted his intensity of his plays. Fuck, I even saw him use some footwork today.
This is a first in itself. Good to see you show praise where it's due. I know you have never been a fan, and always questioned the importance of his motor, also pointing at him as a defender to run at.
Tolman was fantastic today. Did everything expected of him and more!!!!!!

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Tolman was fucking great today.
I'm the first to pile on him normally, but was a real leader today.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
This is a first in itself. Good to see you show praise where it's due. I know you have never been a fan, and always questioned the importance of his motor, also pointing at him as a defender to run at.
Tolman was fantastic today. Did everything expected of him and more!!!!!!
Well it isn't a first tbh. Tolman has improved the areas I previously had an issue with, it's only natural for me to praise him and change my opinion after this. It also isn't true that I was never a fan of him, I was big fan early during his career with us, but in recent years he turned into a stat padder and and didn't have enough of a presence for a prop imo.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I can’t believe This post is coming from you . Lol

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Tols is like an old diesel Hilux/Landcruiser... with like 400,000kms on the clock.

Dependable, reliable, you know what you'll get from it, and it just keeps going and going.

Not a fancy player, doesn't have a massive step or speed or offload, but he's just so damn dependable.

I reckon you could look at his stats from every single game and he'd be near identical in performances.

Maybe DES was right to hold him in high regard :D

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
“Hi Aiden, I’m Dean. Love your work and effort mate, just stay the fuck away from the ball in the red zone”

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's amazing how much difference it can make to get decent ball service. Have to agree that he was great today. But I always think he's doing well.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tolman has stepped up massively this year and leading from the front. Super impressed with how he has started the year and showing the young boys how it's done. Huge props tolman