Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Tolman to New York Franchise

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Please ignore, just leaving this here as evidence, so when people ask why NatBoy II is almost universally disliked here/permabanned, I can point them to this!
No need for evidence, the vast majority already know. Troll among trolls, along with Mr Ed. Natboy 3 is in the making

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Please ignore, just leaving this here as evidence, so when people ask why NatBoy II is almost universally disliked here/permabanned, I can point them to this!
I won’t get permabanned you flog. Why just leave it at this? Why not show all your cowardly baiting posts or are they deleted/edited now?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
No need for evidence, the vast majority already know. Troll among trolls, along with Mr Ed. Natboy 3 is in the making
Thanks for the feedback greasy

Banned
Reaction score
I won’t get permabanned you flog. Why just leave it at this? Why not show all your cowardly baiting posts or are they deleted/edited now?
Who is the one calling others a flog, greasy, princess etc all?
Please, for the sake of the forum, take a good long look at yourself in a mirror.
Either that, or get assessed for mental health disorders along the lines of narcissism (BTW before you challenge that/this post, no, I'm NOT calling you a nutcase, yet am expressing concern over your out of touch behaviour).
You couldn't even follow two simple polite words (please ignore) FFS!

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Anytime vanilla ice

Thus Ratboy 2.0 was created
That was on your boyfriend Mr I to cover his tracks and nothing to do with me or my conduct. Vanilla ice?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Who is the one calling others a flog, greasy, princess etc all?
Please, for the sake of the forum, take a good long look at yourself in a mirror.
Either that, or get assessed for mental health disorders along the lines of narcissism (BTW before you challenge that/this post, no, I'm NOT calling you a nutcase, yet am expressing concern over your out of touch behaviour).
Every post we make you clowns are baiting and then run and cry to the mods when we react. I want to post about the bulldogs but am constantly facing stupid comments from you gutless wonders

Banned
Reaction score
Every post we make you clowns are baiting and then run and cry to the mods when we react. I want to post about the bulldogs but am constantly facing stupid comments from you gutless wonders
...asserts the one that stated he will respond to who and what he wants with impunity, irrelevant if another user has politely requested for you to not communicate with them!

BRB looking up the definition of hypocrite in your Websters to see if it's the same as other dictionaries!

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I want to post about the bulldogs but am constantly facing stupid comments from you gutless wonders
You want to troll. Every time someone has an opinion on a bulldogs matter and it’s not to your liking, you pop your mangled head out with a stupid post and start a shitstorm. You think the mods are stupid? How do you think you got permabanned in the first place!

Please return to that home of yours under the bridge

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
You keep talking about this, yet I've genuinely not seen evidence.
Can you present some?
Genuinely curious and who knows, it may sway peoples opinions if irrefutable?
I’ve got plenty of evidence hence Horse and I being here and him not.
I honestly could’ve give a flying fuck if people like me or not on an Internet forum. I have so much experience and info to share but instead I’m getting this crap from the likes of you. Stop commenting to me if you don’t want me to respond

Banned
Reaction score
I’ve got plenty of evidence hence Horse and I being here and him not.
I honestly could’ve give a flying fuck if people like me or not on an Internet forum. I have so much experience and info to share but instead I’m getting this crap from the likes of you. Stop commenting to me if you don’t want me to respond
Please stop for a moment and ask yourself if it is your approach to other members, which is causing you conflict/issues here.
If the answer is yes, what can you personally do about it to make your and everyone else's experience more positive?

As for your last sentence, maybe I'm too oldschool and polite, thus respond to those talking to me, despite requesting them not to, and them throwing it back in my face!

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Please stop for a moment and ask yourself if it is your approach to other members, which is causing you conflict/issues here.
If the answer is yes, what can you personally do about it to make your and everyone else's experience more positive?

As for your last sentence, maybe I'm too oldschool and polite, thus respond to those talking to me, despite requesting them not to, and them throwing it back in my face!
3 people out of thousands?? What does that tell you? It’s pathetic to put shit on someone then ask them not to reply. I’m not some pussy who won’t defend myself and I won’t say anything online I won’t say to someone’s face

Banned
Reaction score
Thus far I've asked you to stop communicating with me, I've asked to meet and talk face to face and I've asked for evidence of your claims/assertions.
Thus far, you've managed none of them!

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Thus far I've asked you to stop communicating with me, I've asked to meet and talk face to face and I've asked for evidence of your claims/assertions.
Thus far, you've managed none of them!
I’ll make it simple for you.
Stop messaging me and I won’t bother with you.
You have literally never asked me to meet you but I know your type and you’d hide behind the cops like you did with the mods in that PM and why the hell would I provide evidence of that to some random bloke who I don’t like on a forum?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
You just enjoy being a victim it’s your go to play bet it has been your whole life
You couldn’t be further from the truth little fella. Enjoy your night

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score

Hahaha this bloke. Been a member on here all of 5 minutes and has managed to inject himself into just about every drama that’s ever occurred, including playing a hand in Mr I’s sacking.

You’d have to be one of a very select few to threaten litigation on here too :tearsofjoy:

Banned
Reaction score
I’ll make it simple for you.
Stop messaging me and I won’t bother with you.
You have literally never asked me to meet you but I know your type and you’d hide behind the cops like you did with the mods in that PM and why the hell would I provide evidence of that to some random bloke who I don’t like on a forum?
https://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/index.php?threads/the-kennel-wishlist.114531/page-2#post-3635296
Care to explain that?
Once again, I provide evidence and you provide a mouthful of hot air, with nil substance.

Your "I'm not providing you evidence because I don't like you on the forum" comment in REALITY is "I'm not providing you evidence because it doesn't exist in the form that suits my agenda"
You want to be taken seriously?
Show your evidence as I've done more than once, or retract your comments, apologising to everyone here for lying to them!

What 'mods' am I hiding behind btw?
I'm sure they desire to know this, just as much as I do!