Not open for further replies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Jackson and J Morris as co captains for me.
MAYBE Beastwood as a smokey.

Tols believe it or not is actually the second most experienced player at the club. JMoz first, Tols second, Beastwood third, and then Jackson.

They are also only guys with over 100 games with the Dogs (Jmoz will crack 200 games in Round 3).
Feastwood? Thanks for the laugh :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jackson and J Morris as co captains for me.
MAYBE Beastwood as a smokey.

Tols believe it or not is actually the second most experienced player at the club. JMoz first, Tols second, Beastwood third, and then Jackson.

They are also only guys with over 100 games with the Dogs (Jmoz will crack 200 games in Round 3).
Who cares how much experience they have. The only 1 who should be in our starting 13 is jmoz. The other 2 are shit. Tolman worst attacking player in the history of the game. Fatwood the laziest player in the history of the game. Fatwoods numbers have been pathetic the last few years. Dickhead Des kept picking him to play. Tolman just blants our attack. He can defend ill give him that. But even in def he doesnt hit hard. Bench Tolman and put Fatwood in nsw cup or even in the sydney shield so he doesnt influence our younger players with his laziness.

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oohh and to top it off Fatwood is 700-800 thousand this year. The world has gone mad.

silverelvis69

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Where did you find this out?
You can’t leave out tolman buddy

My guess he will be captain
Klemmer at lock(but will play as a prop) and Jackson in 2nd row but plays like a lock.

So really - we have 3 props (including woods)

Jackson is the only versatile.

Only numbers at the back of the jersey

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can’t leave out tolman buddy

My guess he will be captain
Klemmer at lock(but will play as a prop) and Jackson in 2nd row but plays like a lock.

So really - we have 3 props (including woods)

Jackson is the only versatile.

Only numbers at the back of the jersey
Your guess will be wrong. If Tolman starts then we are fucked. Danny F has to start at lock klemmer Woods at prop. Tolman will be on the bench.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Every team needs a player like Tolman ... tucks the ball under the arm and just carts it up.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I just hope Dean Pay gives Tolman a go. He offers a lot to the team. He will be a different player now he has a real coach.
If he doesnt cut it, then put him in the reggies. I say he will stay in the first 17.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I think if you need a natural leader you need to look no further than Moses mbye.

Another option would be a Morris twin.
Can someone please tell me if there’s any reason we don’t see more winger captains?

Since they don’t see a lot of ball or action , seems a good place to direct play ?
Because wingers are out on the flanks. They're not in the thick of the action calling the shots the same way halves and forwards can.

Status
Not open for further replies.