Tolman Must Go Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don't care how ugly ( ie like the Farah vs Taylor situation) it gets just force him out even if the club has to pay half of the contract to piss him off to England. HE MUST GO!!!

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I just said to my mate how long will I get if I take him out with a Steele bat. Ffs the **** is the biggest fucking dud. Pleaaaaaaaaaaaase knights fucking take him. Fucking over it

mr j

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Add Graham with Tolman and that would be the worst starting Prop pairing in the history of the game!!

Bulldog Joe

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I agree in affective in attack and defence.
Ruins any momentum and pushes his luck in the ruck.
He should have been the first one shown the door, I know Kasiano has been down in form but he would not been the one to go as far as I'm concerned.

bazboof

Waterboy
Reaction score
Tolman has the hart but the speed and ability has gone we has a great young prop Frances taulau in reserve grade one problem des Hasler is to pigheaded to drop anyone nothing will change with des still at our club !!!!

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Fuck I loved kas but he's going and I understand why. Fick tolman off.

Klemmer and woods 8-10.

Fuafalo 13.

Talau and some
Cheap angry hard running cjnt like tetevano for bench props. Simple. Neither need to play big minutes as both Klemmer and woods can.

Use the 2 million freed up from kas tolman Graham on Fucking cronknand two cheap angry hard running *****

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Seriously if he isn't fucked off this off season I think I'll actually let my 10+ year membership be canceled

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need to give the Foran and tolman halves combination a chance, before making such drastic decisions... Lol...

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck I loved kas but he's going and I understand why. Fick tolman off.

Klemmer and woods 8-10.

Fuafalo 13.

Talau and some
Cheap angry hard running cjnt like tetevano for bench props. Simple. Neither need to play big minutes as both Klemmer and woods can.

Use the 2 million freed up from kas tolman Graham on Fucking cronknand two cheap angry hard running *****
If only it worked like that.

We are still paying half of Kas's contract next year. Add Perrett to that list.

I wish we could unload Eastwood and One of either Graham or Tolman. Graham would be on double what Tolman is on.

Biggest problem we would be paying more than $1million out of the cap for players to play elsewhere.

Such poor roster management.

Calibra

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Tolman & Graham are made for Rugby League in the 1960's if that... there is no go forward what so ever with these king of powder puffs

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I just said to my mate how long will I get if I take him out with a Steele bat. Ffs the **** is the biggest fucking dud. Pleaaaaaaaaaaaase knights fucking take him. Fucking over it
ill give you $1000

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Tolman & Graham are made for Rugby League in the 1960's if that... there is no go forward what so ever with these king of powder puffs
The decline of Graham has happened so quickly it is alarming. These back ended deals are proving to be a disaster, you got aging players with their best football behind them earning more.

Pros and Cons to the back ended deals though. On the one hand you keep a core group of players together for a long period ie: make the top 8 for 5 years in a row. The con is you see them decline and take up more cap space leaving the club tied up.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Top bloke, just not big enough for the Bulldogs 8, we want King Kong who breaks backs,

bulldogfan1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It will only get worse when Woods arrives. Slowest middle third in the NRL.
At least Woods BENDS the line. Did you see against the Titans last week? He is very very good at getting post contact meters. Very good.

Also he has a great LATE offload in him

Status
Not open for further replies.