Tolman and Napa

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Renouf/ogden/sue are all better than these 2 ogden just needs to get fit and rfm plays heaps better as a bench prop not a 2nd rower
I'm happy to see Ogden progress.
Big man and has a willie mason kind of factor to him. I saw some quick play the balls from him.
All the boys you mentioned plus Thomson bring this trait.

Longtimedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Nappa played one of his better games yesterday. His hit ups were much better.
Just on yesterdays game I thought Napa was pretty good. There haven't been many other games like that from him this year though.

Longtimedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Well said. Halves can't play when we have no go forward or quick play the balls. Decisions for a half much easier on the back of a good run and quick play the ball. That's our biggest problem.
I honestly believe prop is our biggest problem in the entire team. People say hooker is our biggest problem. I say bullshit JMK isn't as bad as people make him out to be. These 2 powder puffs are our biggest problem. In fact our entire pack is shit. They just don't lay a platform for our spine and backs to work off. Jmk Meaney/Hoppa Foran Averilo. There is enough there to form a decent spine. Outside backs we now have cotric Smith dwz Hoppa Meaney Okunbor. There plenty of size speed and power there to damage other teams. But our forward pack is diabolical. Especially our props.

Sign Jesse Brownwich on a massive contract. Spend close to 1m a season on him I don't give a shit his worth every cent. Just like the warriors to us with steve price. That's the only way to get him to leave his brother in Melbourne. Jordan McLean is another off contract sign him as well. Don't resign Elliott we need the money for these 2. Sign Burton as well. Don't resign Foran.

1. Meaney
2. Smith
3. Cotric
4. Hoppa
5. Dwz
6. Avo
7. Burton
8. Bromwich
9. Jmk
10. McLean
11. Chn
12. Jackson
13. Thompson

14. ?
15. Rfm
16. Napa
17. Renouf

bulldogs2015

Waterboy
Reaction score
Tollman receives the ball at a 1/2 or 5/8 position so our backline is stifled
every time.He has to get the Farrrk outa the way.Please don’t sign him again.
You cant blame him blame the halves

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its contract time
Napa wont be at canterbury next season
Exactly. I actually noticed him more then just the first hit up. Not sure if the new coach got in his ear or Thompson told him he needs to fire up.

Still not a supreme performance. But a slight improvement of crap he has been serving up for a long long time.

Fact of the matter he is a defensive prop who can offload more then a battering ram.

Might also be because he was knocked off the hardest hitting nrl player. That might have fired him up because he did seem a bit more involved in bending his back defensively.

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Front row has been our problem for years...correct
I honestly believe prop is our biggest problem in the entire team. People say hooker is our biggest problem. I say bullshit JMK isn't as bad as people make him out to be. These 2 powder puffs are our biggest problem. In fact our entire pack is shit. They just don't lay a platform for our spine and backs to work off. Jmk Meaney/Hoppa Foran Averilo. There is enough there to form a decent spine. Outside backs we now have cotric Smith dwz Hoppa Meaney Okunbor. There plenty of size speed and power there to damage other teams. But our forward pack is diabolical. Especially our props.

Sign Jesse Brownwich on a massive contract. Spend close to 1m a season on him I don't give a shit his worth every cent. Just like the warriors to us with steve price. That's the only way to get him to leave his brother in Melbourne. Jordan McLean is another off contract sign him as well. Don't resign Elliott we need the money for these 2. Sign Burton as well. Don't resign Foran.

1. Meaney
2. Smith
3. Cotric
4. Hoppa
5. Dwz
6. Avo
7. Burton
8. Bromwich
9. Jmk
10. McLean
11. Chn
12. Jackson
13. Thompson

14. ?
15. Rfm
16. Napa
17. Renouf

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

1. Meaney
2. Smith
3. Cotric
4. Hoppa
5. Dwz
6. Avo
7. Burton
8. Bromwich
9. Jmk
10. McLean
11. Chn
12. Jackson
13. Thompson

14. ?
15. Rfm
16. Napa
17. Renouf
Hooker and props are both shit. If we re-sign Tolman the club is off their head

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't think it will ever happen but I would love to see papali in a dogs jersey consistent and experienced.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
The rules changes will make it harder for players like Ogden - the speed of the game makes them targets in defence - mobility n and ability to get to top speed quickly are more important for middle forwards now than 6 months ago.

mikey

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He isn’t a player you build a team around. He is a role player. Money he got was absurd and hope it’s his last dogs contract. I honestly feel the best thing he has done at the club is the media interviews he gives. If anything good for a laugh.

I’d let RFM follow him. That guy is the laziest defender I have seen in nrl. People on here keep on jizzing over him like he is the improved SBW. but is the laziest defender late in games. Not just a shirt grabber. He is playing oz tag at times with some efforts.
He has always been a shit defender.in a game last year I was done with him.we dropped the ball opposition player picked it up he didn’t even try and chase.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He has always been a shit defender.in a game last year I was done with him.we dropped the ball opposition player picked it up he didn’t even try and chase.
Shame we lost a international player and he was our marquee signing. Would rather have saved the dosh, used ogden, RFM, Toomaga, Sue, anyone else, and could have used that $650k to help us get out of trouble a bit quicker. Rather then going out for a cat and try to make him a leader which he has never been and never will be.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The rules changes will make it harder for players like Ogden - the speed of the game makes them targets in defence - mobility n and ability to get to top speed quickly are more important for middle forwards now than 6 months ago.
You meant Napa didn't you?

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
You meant Napa didn't you?
As well - any of those types of "lumbering" front rowers - either need to develop some leg speed, mobility n lateral movement or play rugby union.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Napa is a fucken fairy.

SheRex v2.0.

I knew we couldn’t trust that ginger haired **** but the club was desperate after klemmer fucked us so look what happened... payed overs for another flog who will be chewing up the cap for a few years.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Renouf/ogden/sue are all better than these 2 ogden just needs to get fit and rfm plays heaps better as a bench prop not a 2nd rower
I'm happy to see Ogden progress.
Big man and has a willie mason kind of factor to him. I saw some quick play the balls from him.
All the boys you mentioned plus Thomson bring this trait.
Agree with both especially on Ogden, the man was showing some really good things when he was seeing more game time then pay just stopped picking him hence fucking his development time but still picking Tolman, Britt and other garbage for god knows what reason