Toilet paper f***wits

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I know right lol, so much more important things to worry about.. and there are lots of toilet paper fuckwits around :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Language ****

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
What shits me is they are buying toilet paper but not buying toilet cleaner. The shelves are full......dirty bastdards

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I havent bought a single roll of toilet paper since this all became a thing. Thanks to the selfish ***** out there I'm now fucked.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I havent bought a single roll of toilet paper since this all became a thing. Thanks to the selfish ***** out there I'm now fucked.
Try and use the toilets at work bro

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Can I ask any of the kiwi’s here ... has this disgrace of selfish c**ts over stocking on toilet paper happened in NZ as well?

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I am glad the major grocery chains are imposing limits on toilet paper and some meats.
And really have to commend woolies allowing seniors only to get their essentials for a period of time.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Can I ask any of the kiwi’s here ... has this disgrace of selfish c**ts over stocking on toilet paper happened in NZ as well?
Of corse it has/Is lol, not as bad but it’s definitely a thing..!!! Selfish ***** in NZ as well brother.!!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I am glad the major grocery chains are imposing limits on toilet paper and some meats.
And really have to commend woolies allowing seniors only to get their essentials for a period of time.
They have added people with disabilities too. You have to show your pension card to enter between 7-8am

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol. Seems like 90% of the population in some places have the disability pension. There will still be mayhem.
They have added people with disabilities too. You have to show your pension card to enter between 7-8am

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lol. Seems like 90% of the population in some places have the disability pension. There will still be mayhem.
Fuck yeah, i know a few that somehow are on the disability pension but actually have nothing wrong with them. Just lazy pricks that don't want to work and spend their money on booze and drugs.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Fuck yeah, i know a few that somehow are on the disability pension but actually have nothing wrong with them. Just lazy pricks that don't want to work and spend their money on booze and drugs.
Sounds good!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yep I've already heard a few stoners who can't wait for their stimulus payments to stock up on weed for the apocalypse