Tohu Harris signs monster deal with Warriors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
STEPHEN Kearney’s first act as Warriors coach is big — he’s snared Kiwi backrower Tohu Harris on a massive four-year deal.

The New Zealand representative will move across the ditch and play with the Warriors from 2018 after seeing out his contract at Melbourne Storm this year.

Fark me, the Warriors must have hired the Broncos' accountant because I've never seen such an epic spending spree in such a short time.

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Watch his career go backwards

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How the fuck do they fit him in the cap with a spine of Luke, Foran, Johnson, rts! Kiwi spine I might add!

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
STEPHEN Kearney’s first act as Warriors coach is big — he’s snared Kiwi backrower Tohu Harris on a massive four-year deal.

The New Zealand representative will move across the ditch and play with the Warriors from 2018 after seeing out his contract at Melbourne Storm this year.

Fark me, the Warriors must have hired the Broncos' accountant because I've never seen such an epic spending spree in such a short time.
This is Hoffmans last contract year and apparently he's on $500-$600k per year, should work fairly well

bulldogfan1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Outside Inglis (future immortal), not 1 player that has left the Storm has become a better player, or even been successful at there new club.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Outside Inglis (future immortal), not 1 player that has left the Storm has become a better player, or even been successful at there new club.
Israel Folau

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
James Maloney

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Not really. What did he do at Brisbane for the short time he was there?
Mainly his union career to date. Just about the first name on the team sheet

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
How the fuck do they fit him in the cap with a spine of Luke, Foran, Johnson, rts! Kiwi spine I might add!
Seems very similar to the Eels spending spree last year ;)

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I guess that means Keiran Forans not returning to Rugby League anytime soon..

As if Foran is at Warriors, and Johnson is at Warriors, they'll lose Ata Hingano if any other club is smart enough to throw decent coin his way.

Not to mention Lolohea maybe pushed out.

Although by 2018 would Manu Vatuvei have hung up the boots maybe>

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Yeh thats a fucking joke ***** are either raping the cap or losing a fuckload real soon

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Its just a simple swap for Hoffman, who was signed on big money, and has been told he is not getting offered a contract. Also Foran isnt signed for next year.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Similar situation as the Bronco's, a one Club City.
The amount of extra Sponsorship deals that lure these players is crazy.
All the TV ads you see with these guys without their Team gear/logo's and mention them as an "NRL" player doesnt go towards the Salary Cap.

Kila R Ralai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I guess that means Keiran Forans not returning to Rugby League anytime soon..

As if Foran is at Warriors, and Johnson is at Warriors, they'll lose Ata Hingano if any other club is smart enough to throw decent coin his way.

Not to mention Lolohea maybe pushed out.

Although by 2018 would Manu Vatuvei have hung up the boots maybe>
Why not we make a play for Lolohea?

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
TBH I think they got RTS on the cheap side if the 800K is correct. The season he had with the Roosters at fb was out of this world good. If people are talking about Teddy going for a mil, I think RTS is just as good (in a different way), if not better. If they got him for 800k, they got him cheap.

Last edited:

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
This is Hoffmans last contract year and apparently he's on $500-$600k per year, should work fairly well
Perhaps, but I'm sure that was also considered when they signed those big 4 players - some of which would surely be on big money coming from Hoffmans cap usage. It's not as black and white as you're making it out to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.