Toe blow for Foran adds to Bulldogs’ woes after fightback from Dragons

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Spineless.
Let’s say hypothetically the club doesn’t resign Foran or Cogger, the new coach quickly realises that JMK is not a hooker And Lewis not a half then we are literally spineless. How will recruitment solve this ?

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I like Burton but I'd rather see him paired with Wakeham, Blake Green is the 7 for the second worst team in the comp and is at the end of his career, he offers very little going forward, I think any club in a rebuild phase that goes after him is very short sighted, and I also think he is highly overrated. If he was the 7 many claim him to be the Warriors wouldn't also be rooted at the bottom of the table.
I agree with the wakeHam comment yes warriors are shit but green has been very good but yes i concede wakeham is more for the future hopefully barret gets him playing to his potential

bulldog butch

Kennel Established
Reaction score
See ya keiron.... Should have medically retired last year so we could have signed up a playmaker then.... He's been finished for a long time now and we got stuck with him, now there's no dominant half for us to sign.. I don't care if he wants to stay for 100k... Time to move on and stop living in the past..

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Forans done....to injury prone. Huge liability

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This will scare any club and no club will sign him so we should only offer 150-200k. He has no leg to stand on. No pun intended

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
"Toe Blow for Foran"

This could totally come out the wrong way.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Foran injured again.................What a shocker.

Even at $400K he is not worth it.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
If Foran wasn't off contract he would have played through that injury for sure.

He's trying to preserve himself but by missing games his value will diminish further. Either way it's clear that he shouldn't be re-signed.
?May have already signed with Des thats why the preservation?

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
"Toe Blow for Foran"

This could totally come out the wrong way.
?May have already signed with Des thats why the preservation?
I don't think he wants to play for Des.

How many years did Des chase him when he was coaching us?

And he only got him when he had no other options. I don't think there is that much love there.

But then again Des may be his only option left now.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Are we all on the same page yet with Foran? We can't move forward with this guy. Not blaming him but we need to move on and his broken arse grandad body is not worth the risk. Remove the contract on offer asap before he signs it.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Foran injured? Nah you don’t say.

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’ll be honest, I’m pretty devo’d by this.
I was hoping (very optimistically) that this would be the start of a good run for him. Make no mistake, when on the field no other half we have comes close to him.

time to face the hard facts, we need to move on, and to be honest, he should give it away too....

our problem now is we need a 6 and 7. Lewis Wakeham and Cogger should all be punted. We aren’t doing jack shit with any of these blokes near our halves positions. They aren’t 1st grade quality. Funnily enough, I saw more from Cogger at a 14 than anything else from all of them all year. Wakeham?? Nope, he had a good run, he ain’t got it. Lewis.... well.....

Averillo should be our FB next year.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
If this injury is more than 4 years then you best believe we see Blake Green fromtcuo in the iconic black blue and white number 7 next season and one after that !

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
If Foran was a race horse, you'd take him out the back and shoot him by now.

I like him as a person, but as a player for our club he shouldn't be re-signed even with a massive pay cut. He has experience but the guy just can't stay on the field for an extended period. I'd use the $300-400 to top up offers for someone else. He is too much of an liability and it keeps throwing our team line ups out of wack.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If Foran was a race horse, you'd take him out the back and shoot him by now.

I like him as a person, but as a player for our club he shouldn't be re-signed even with a massive pay cut. He has experience but the guy just can't stay on the field for an extended period. I'd use the $300-400 to top up offers for someone else. He is too much of an liability and it keeps throwing our team line ups out of wack.
100%

don’t sign foz, he’s far too injury prone and if he goes out again at a crucial time next year it’s just a no no.!!