Todd Greenberg Takes on Labor, Smart or ...............

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't think the NRL GF should be exclusive to Sydney/NSW at all. Get off the old NSW rules mantra already. Qld proves time and time again to be the true RL heart land.
Fucking oath they should play in woy woy when the dogs make the next one so i don't have to go far.
But seriously take it to perth,Melbourne, qld , newzealand

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If Labor pulls the funding then State of Origin games in Sydney also risk being moved interstate.
This is the line I found most interesting. Is Greenberg threatening to take all of Sydneys State of Origin games away?

So essentially NSW will never have a home game?

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
good call by labor. i actually think the hospitals and schools should get the money and not stadiums. hopefully thats a promise they keep

also greenberg and the roosters get screwed so im all for it
Labor are fucking parasites, You think our schools and hospitals don't get any money? Fuck me dead, the money has to be spent on infrastructure updates all over the state! Both Sydney stadiums are run down as fuck and need demolishing and being rebuilt to host league and football if we ever want to get the world cup here. Whats the point of the new tram system going to that junk old stadium allianz?

Shortsightedness is for display all over here, Todd is a fucking jewturd but fuck labor and fuck anyone who thinks we don't need to spend some of the yearly budget on upgrading these stadiums to first world equivalents. Fuck the M5 upgrade to amirite we have plenty ample shit roads as it is spend those billions on the hospitals and schools to!!!

3rdManIn

Waterboy
Reaction score
Labor are fucking parasites, You think our schools and hospitals don't get any money? Fuck me dead, the money has to be spent on infrastructure updates all over the state! Both Sydney stadiums are run down as fuck and need demolishing and being rebuilt to host league and football if we ever want to get the world cup here. Whats the point of the new tram system going to that junk old stadium allianz?

Shortsightedness is for display all over here, Todd is a fucking jewturd but fuck labor and fuck anyone who thinks we don't need to spend some of the yearly budget on upgrading these stadiums to first world equivalents. Fuck the M5 upgrade to amirite we have plenty ample shit roads as it is spend those billions on the hospitals and schools to!!!
id rather fix run down hospitals and schools than run down stadiums. helping kids and the sick and dying is much more important than bringing the world cup to australia.

we should help the elderly and disabled and people with mental health problems before we spend billions on a place to play sport

thats just my opinion.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Take the money for the Moore park upgrade and use it on hospitals and schools. Moore parks a shithole anyway and it’s a **** to get to.
ANZ on the other hand has to go ahead.
Greenberg’s talking shit anyway, he won’t take the GF anywhere. He’d just be throwing money away.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Did you know the little train set you that you mentioned is designed to run at 108% capacity during peak if it opens next year?

If it doesn't open until 2020 like they are saying now it will open at 122% capacity? So basically it will need an upgrade from the day it opens.

But since our hospitals and schools are so well funded maybe we should cut their budgets to fix it AFTER we pay out the $2 billion dollars the government lost in a court case (under appeal at the moment) to the spanish builders because they didn't have full disclosure when it was put out to tender.

And thats before we even talk about stadium upgrades.