EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol,
No, I don't want him,
But I'm not concerned,
Even if our club wanted him,
Our admin would find a way to fuck up the contract and he will sign with the eels or so,done lol,

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Anything is better than the brain dead bullshit dished out this year.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
1 year contract what have we got to lose

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Usually I would say fuck no!
But after the display we showed this year I wouldn't mind a change and try out the new bubbler.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Usually I would say fuck no!
But after the display we showed this year I wouldn't mind a change and try out the new bubbler.
Des should have taken a risk on the milkman this year, but shit I mean he knows how to play halfback, we can't have that now can we!

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Des should have taken a risk on the milkman this year, but shit I mean he knows how to play halfback, we can't have that know can we!
Nope it's all about des and how robotic we are

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nope it's all about des and how robotic we are
It's a joke the guy is on $1.2 million and he is so stubborn it stops him from making smart decisions, how good would it have been to take a risk on someone like the milkman, who has one of the best kicking games in the business, who would have made us a serious threat but no we are the plodders!

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
It's a joke the guy is on $1.2 million and he is so stubborn it stops him from making smart decisions, how good would it have been to take a risk on someone like the milkman, who has one of the best kicking games in the business, who would have made us a serious threat but no we are the plodders!
It's beyond the joke des has seriously lost the plot,
Now that des is staying for another season iam really hopping he gets his finger out off his arse and try something new.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
No thanks. Was released from his current club due to more behavioural issues that never came out in the media. Happy to take a chance on one of the youngsters at the club instead.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's beyond the joke des has seriously lost the plot,
Now that des is staying for another season iam really hopping he gets his finger out off his arse and try something new.
I hope so, I also the board has the balls to piss him off if we're doing shit in the first half of the season!

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No half sees the ball as much as a hooker...JT might get close lol
Agreed but what I meant was proportionately lichaa is on par in terms of touches with most other hookers our halves number of touches are on par with most 20 min bench players

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Le Catalans with Carney won 2 of their last 13 games. They are happy to see the back of him.

His behaviour has not improved and in the Sydney fishbowl it will be much harder to hide. His form is now in the gutter with his attitude.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
In one way I think Hasler shouldn't be allowed to recruit FG players for next year. He hasn't bothered in 4 years so why should he be allowed get some to save his arse. This is his team that he has assembled from 4 years of player markets with pretty much every player available in that time.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everyone said hoppa was a bad buy but he was pretty good. (if only he played on sundays)

Todd Carney in a new environment would flourish. just put a muzzle on him and cage him when not on the field

The 2nd Spitter

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everyone said hoppa was a bad buy but he was pretty good. (if only he played on sundays)

Todd Carney in a new environment would flourish. just put a muzzle on him and cage him when not on the field
And make him wear a chastity belt every time he goes to the toilet.

Status
Not open for further replies.