Todd carney interview

Status
Not open for further replies.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys, I’d appreciate it if anyone had the full interview.

Anyway, comes with experience, good cheap hire and if he fucks up we cut him loose.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
id sign him. Low risk potentially high reward. Would sign on a minimum wage. Seems determined to succeed. Worst case we lose 125k

Malla

Reaction score
He does not deserve to be back in the NRL he has had about 8 second chances, and the shit thing is every time he gets a second chance it means another player misses out. He should have appreciated it when he had it and clearly he didn't.

**** should be happy to be able to play reggies from here.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
He fell apart after his father died.... since then he's been trying to rebuild his image.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
id sign him. Low risk potentially high reward. Would sign on a minimum wage. Seems determined to succeed. Worst case we lose 125k
Absolutely! Everyone is different some people need more chances. I think he'd do well in a struggling team.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He has more chances than a marathon game of monopoly

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why don’t we waste a minimum wage contract on a young guy that may have a future at the dogs. What’s the best a 32 year old can achieve ?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Carney will get to 40, having exhausted all playing options like the Toronto Wolfpack, and Captain/Coach gigs in the bush, and, with no redeemable skills, finally realise how much he wasted his life.

dogslife

New Pup
Reaction score
Experience.... just means you have made the most mistakes.
Be a great sign. We need to improve in the halves, we need a genuine No.7 someone to steer us around the park and choose the right plays.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Carney will get to 40, having exhausted all playing options like the Toronto Wolfpack, and Captain/Coach gigs in the bush, and, with no redeemable skills, finally realise how much he wasted his life.
It’s sad. The bloke clearly has a drinking problem but none of his mates had the resolve to step in and tell him he fucked it all up.

I always liked watching carney play, and I just look at him now, begging for a job and I think wtf man.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s sad. The bloke clearly has a drinking problem but none of his mates had the resolve to step in and tell him he fucked it all up.

I always liked watching carney play, and I just look at him now, begging for a job and I think wtf man.
When you looks at Rothmans Medal and Dally M winners - for every Cooper Cronk, there is a Todd Carney or Ewan McGrady.

Status
Not open for further replies.