Todays determination

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Are you an ex-Pollie Bob? Bob Menzies? Bob Hawke? Bob Katter? Bob Downe? Let us in on the secret mate, which one of these blokes are ya.
Was gunna be a politician but didn't like how people were desperate to get you all the time.
Woulda made PM after working my up from the street and protected our basic human rights.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Annoying how some people try to be the biggest smart alecs on the planet every chance they get.
More desperation.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The experimental Life Control Experiment must never be deemed a success, as an Aussie its my duty to make sure such tactics are never tried again.
It affects too many people, has dragged on too long and is extremely personal.
I would of necked myself but the whole thing is too gutless and the lies kept me alive.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
We did not land on Plymouth Rock. Plymouth Rock landed on us

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
We did not land on Plymouth Rock. Plymouth Rock landed on us
Sorry about the bizarre precedent that is not my responsibility that I am opposed to affecting society.
I don't have to respect or like it.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fuck the propaganda war machine, ulterior motives.
You treat contempt with contempt.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
And the public doesn't belong anywhere near a private residence, it would result in unfair scrutiny and they would probably bullshit to justify involvement resulting to a stupid accusathon leaving the victim a mess defending themselves against ongoing defamation, pressure and insult.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fuck their dopey audits, Im oblivious, and couldn't give a shit, if I don't like something I will decide for myself, I got my morals and limits.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Congratulations to Communist Life Control on reaching twenty years of accusations to try and justify Communism in NSW but I don't think it can be done.
If they keep trying to make everything revolve around one person it becomes a gutless shit fight and an annoyance to everyone else.

Last edited:

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Now I have debunked the excuses used for using x-ray vision the commies can disconnect to save the state any more anxiety, power tripping is not an excuse.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wow another last ditch effort, they won't fool me, I am me, those commie mudder fookers heaps desperate.
I'll stick with democracy and human rights

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
I despise spy camera users.
Spy camera users are scum.
Spy cameras ruin lives and communities.
Australians do not live under spy cameras, it wouldn't be Australia anymore then would it?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I despise spy camera users.
Spy camera users are scum.
Spy cameras ruin lives and communities.
Australians do not live under spy cameras, it wouldn't be Australia anymore then would it?
Chuck Berry disagrees

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Has anyone ever heard of a free Aussie being told they can't have privacy and their home is a public place before?
If someone else is up to treachery then thats someone elses responsibility.
A gutless prank is a gutless prank.
Society is a fucken disgrace.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
CLC don't audit me, they might lie.
Either way flippant fed upness and frustration with quick trouble make is wearing me down.

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate you know this is a Rugby League website - fan forum. I’m completely confused by your posts. All I know is your pissed at everyone. Is that the gist of it.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Mate you know this is a Rugby League website - fan forum. I’m completely confused by your posts. All I know is your pissed at everyone. Is that the gist of it.
Not the forum, more of a local thing around these parts, I suspect the sport has been targeted with personal attacks and I like to do a bit of debunking.

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not the forum, more of a local thing around these parts, I suspect the sport has been targeted with personal attacks and I like to do a bit of debunking.
Fair enough, I hope people lay off you. There is enough things in this world to deal with at the moment.