Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Toby Rudolph

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think we are going to sign Finucane... I also think he would be a better on field leader (than what we have). Only downside is he is approaching the twilight of his career.

Malla

Reaction score
We're most likely going to get the wooden spoon and a team like that and not paying overs doesn't really go well together if you want quality/talent. It can sometimes be a lot better to pay overs than bring in players that're not going to make a difference.
Rudolph is not a player to pay overs for
Brandon smith you pay overs for

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
We didn’t pay overs for Burton or Addo Carr who will significantly change our team. There is no need to pay overs for guys like Rudolf who is one of the top missed tacklers in the comp. Time to move on

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeh not sure really thought Steve Hansen might come through with some Kiwis
Was about to say… he was supposed to be a massive signing pre season but no sight of him around or anything linked to him so far

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Reported $2.5M spent on Rudolph and Kennedy. Rudolph 3yrs and Kennedy 2yrs. I’d say $350k per season ($700k), for Kennedy? That makes Rudolph re-signing at $600k per season ($1.8M). Thoughts?

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
We have a salary cap to work with. Finucane or Taupau are our next best options. If they fill what you're looking for we're on the same page anyways (we're not going to get a JFH or someone like that).
there's no chance they will resign Napa is there?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
there's no chance they will resign Napa is there?
I like saying <1% chance just because anything's possible, but I'd say no chance.