To the mods/admin........

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Use the Report Function more often and these things will be sorted, if you think a post ore thread is not right report it and either me or another MOD will action it!
MB

A

Anil

I want her banned for more than 3 days, to prove that you guys dont pick on me.

2004 Premiers

Tha DoggFather said:
Yeah, go quiet like I knew you would.

Grow up you fools.
why did you even try in the first place you always knew they were going to ignore you.

A

atomic_crimson

defendin the club and insulting people are two different things..

95% of the time people insult oppostition supporters for no apparent reason... usually simply because they disagree with them....

A

Anil

Why are you changing the subject?

Why does SBWS GURL get away with being racist and I dont mention a race and I get banned?

Is this the wall or the kennel.

A

atomic_crimson

i didnt change it i refered to your first post which was "why do you always tell of bulldogs supporters for defending there club..

as for the other problem i didnt see it.. here is an idea... report it so we do see it and can deal with it..

A

atomic_crimson

well if you arent going to then dont have a whinge...we cant monitor every single post...hence why there is the report function...

A

Anil

Your reporting system is a joke hence me laughing at your suggestion. Either you need more mods or more enhusiastic mods.

A

atomic_crimson

well when we find suitable mods we will give them the opportunity...

you only report people who arent dogs supporters or you dont like and that isnt a good enough excuse to ban somebody....

A

Anil

Nah of course it isnt enough, but if we react its good enough.

Anyways, my problem isnt with you AC, you do your job. Im talking to the two-faced admin.

A

atomic_crimson

well im just saying its hard to find all posts... reporting it may sound stupid but it gets emailed to all admins emails and whoever comes across it first can deal with it..

i dont have banning powers and i didnt know you were banned until two nights ago... so i cant do anything as is the case with most mods...

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Who me?? I hope not
If you think the kennel and its procedures are a joke dont come here simple
Im not having a go at you im just saying if you dont like something that is ok but you cant publicly abuse this forum
MB

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wellw hoever he is talking about he can PM them and sort it out.
MB

Christabella

Reaction score
Two faced? Well one of my faces is ugly enough I hate to subject you all to a second one.

DF, Although I didn't have much to do with it, I am aware that it was more than one comment that resulted in banning, it was just a way of letting you know you had to cool it.