To the mods/admin........

A

Anil

Why do you always tell off the Bulldog kennel members when they defend the club against other supporters?

This is getting ridiculus, you dont do crap against the other supporters but yet you threaten to ban Bulldog fans.

I suggest you do something about it, especially before the new season starts.

H

Howlett

Give me an example and ill hopefully try and explain the situation at hand

A

Anil

Nah its not you, just some mod/admin uses another mod to pass on a message to certain kennel members.

How come they have to get a 3rd party involved, havent they got the balls to tell them themselves?

Christabella

Reaction score
If other fans want to come to this site then, despite what you may think, they are more than welcome. There is nothing to say only Bulldogs fans are allowed to post their opinion.

The Bulldogs fans such as yourself are not the only ones threatend with banning. Everyone is warned equally and all trouble makers will be treated the same way regardless of which side they follow.

The mods and admins aren't here to take sides in the debate they are here to ensure that the site can be enjoyed by everyone.

A

Anil

Well, I suggest you guys shut down the troublemakers before the Bulldog fans react and then the Bulldog fans look bad.

And why should the Bulldogs fans defend their own team in their own site?

A

Anil

SBWS GURL said:
also: wat makes me angry is chinese drivers (no offence) but they cant drive! nn i dont drive YET but u noe! thought id add that! thanx for ur "support" guyz!

This goes to DJ1 or Habib or whoever was "disgusted" about my "driver of the year" comment.

Why arent you doing anything about this? Is it because I didnt post it?

Great work, keep it up :rolleyes:

2004 Premiers

Tha DoggFather said:
Why do you always tell off the Bulldog kennel members when they defend the club against other supporters?

This is getting ridiculus, you dont do crap against the other supporters but yet you threaten to ban Bulldog fans.

I suggest you do something about it, especially before the new season starts.
thats what ive been saying for about a week now but no one will listen.

Mr Bulldogs

Kennel Legend
Administrator
Reaction score
Tha DoggFather said:
This goes to DJ1 or Habib or whoever was "disgusted" about my "driver of the year" comment.

Why arent you doing anything about this? Is it because I didnt post it?

Great work, keep it up :rolleyes:
did i miss something?

A

Anil

Yeah I guess you did. I got banned for saying cljunior should get "driver of the year" which was deamed racist and disgusting by DJ1 and some other clods.

SBWS GURL mentions a race of drivers but that is ok?

Pull your fingers out and be fair, dont just pick on me.

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I read the whole thing, there is nothing wrong with it!!
MB

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Tha DoggFather said:
Yeah I guess you did. I got banned for saying cljunior should get "driver of the year" which was deamed racist and disgusting by DJ1 and some other clods.

SBWS GURL mentions a race of drivers but that is ok?

Pull your fingers out and be fair, dont just pick on me.
Who is JUST PICKING ON YOU?
I'm sure other ppl are warned about their behavoir too, it aint just you!!
MB