Titans to win

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Well both are terrible teams this season, so who knows what will happen. Has been wanker hayne on over 1 million bucks a season certainly owes the titans a few wins. With any luck the titans are seeing their new coach hasler in action lol

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Titans might try and gazump us but we are trying to salvage some pride too, no way has our year reflected our roster.

fr333k

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Hayne will look to play a big game and prove his punting of Henry was the right move.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I think we might win again. Looks like the boys are going to play footy again based off the captain run pics and other bits of info. One pic shows what looks like Lichaa, Moses and Hoppa running the outside inside ball play. We have barely even see any inside runners all season, so i think if they try and pull off this play then it 100% confirms they have tossed Des' gameplan out the window.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think we might win again. Looks like the boys are going to play footy again based off the captain run pics and other bits of info. One pic shows what looks like Lichaa, Moses and Hoppa running the outside inside ball play. We have barely even see any inside runners all season, so i think if they try and pull off this play then it 100% confirms they have tossed Des' gameplan out the window.
Thats right, if they are planning on throwing it around again, which is not safe stat football I think you're right.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They look good at the captains run, because their isn't opposition players in front of them.

Hell the Broncos final run during the week looked great & then look what happened. lol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
They look good at the captains run, because their isn't opposition players in front of them.

Hell the Broncos final run during the week looked great & then look what happened. lol
Broncos tanked.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Thats right, if they are planning on throwing it around again, which is not safe stat football I think you're right.
Yup i think a call on Des has been made already and the stress levels around the players has dropped. They now have a chance to have some fun and sell themselves to potential clubs or future coach.

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Captains run pics showing the team embrace hopefully means that there's still purpose for each player until mad Monday

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Now I'm confused. You see them doing this at training and they are doing it in front of the coach and he has nothing to do with it? You sure about that? Seems to me it might be something they have been doing all year or at the very least lately because Des has realised he needed to change things. I could cop it if they were out in a park somewhere on their own doing it but in front of the coaching staff?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Now I'm confused. You see them doing this at training and they are doing it in front of the coach and he has nothing to do with it? You sure about that? Seems to me it might be something they have been doing all year or at the very least lately because Des has realised he needed to change things. I could cop it if they were out in a park somewhere on their own doing it but in front of the coaching staff?
Well that's kind of the point of a captains run...

gibbobulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Who's getting tits out for the boys when the dogs win today??

Status
Not open for further replies.