Titans Snare Bulldogs Forward

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
In all honesty I thought he'd be a decent signing. He ran good lines at Melbourne when he had Smith and Cronk distributing the ball. You tend to see a lot of forwards go backwards when they walk out of that setup. Backs don't always tend to drop off.

But we're a hard bunch of fans to please with forwards. We've typically had monster packs and it's tough not to have that anymore. Good luck to Stimson if he's leaving though.

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can we also give them Doorey, Seumanufagai, Thompson and Waddell?

Thank god we re-signed Topine, and i would also be promoting Philip Makatoa and Kurtis Morrin also to the top 30.

8. Tevita Pangai Junior
9. Reed Mahoney
10. Max King
11. Villiame Kikau
12. Raymond Faitala-Mariner
13. Josh Jackson (after the 2023 season ends, TPJ will be take the 13 jersey and we should be trying to sign another beast prop)

For 2024:

8. Payne Haas/Joseph Tapine/Toafofoa Sipley/Bunty Afoa/Royce Hunt/Nelson Asofa-Solomona
Reed Mahoney
10. Max King
11. Villiame Kikau
13. Tevita Pangai Junior

seven07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
They snared him alright, they snared him straight from his local watering hole LOL

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can we also give them Doorey, Seumanufagai, Thompson and Waddell?

Thank god we re-signed Topine, and i would also be promoting Philip Makatoa and Kurtis Morrin also to the top 30.

8. Tevita Pangai Junior
9. Reed Mahoney
10. Max King
11. Villiame Kikau
13. Josh Jackson (after the 2023 season ends, TPJ will be take the 13 jersey and we should be trying to sign another beast prop)

For 2024:

8. Payne Haas/Joseph Tapine/Toafofoa Sipley/Bunty Afoa/Royce Hunt/Nelson Asofa-Solomona
Reed Mahoney
10. Max King
11. Villiame Kikau
13. Tevita Pangai Junior
You need to have your OCD checked calm down :tearsofjoy:

As for him not being re-signed was plain as day this was the case ages ago.
I see Davey as a replacement for him but cheaper and better.

Not sure what the Tits see but I also wish the bloke well.His time with us was underwhelming but i didn't see him as a very good player back when he was signed anyway.

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I personally was devastated Phillip didn't try a lot harder to re-sign Joe. Look at his stats for the season. 5 weeks suspended, 0 tackle busts, 0 inside line runs, minus 250 run metres from defensive impact, 300 missed tackles, 10 shoulder charges, 25 high tackles & 35 inside the 10 penalties. He will be sorely missed.........

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Great news for us, and a good step towards our rebuild.

Good luck to Stimson, did not rate anything he did for us but maybe he'll do better there