Titans Snare Bulldogs Forward

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Good for Joe. I'm glad he's got another NRL gig. Not a star player but he's a nice bloke.
I’m gonna miss that ‘Pub Crawler’ Stimpson

He’s the only player I’ve ever seen come onto the field after 30mins & looks like he’s skulled 6 schooners since kick off

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Career/
APPEARANCES 85
TRIES 11
2022 Season/
APPEARANCES 21
SCORING
TRIES 2
ATTACK
LINE BREAKS 2
LINE BREAK ASSISTS 0
PASSING
OFFLOADS 5
DEFENCE
TACKLES MADE 442
TACKLE EFFICIENCY
Tackle Efficiency92.5%
RUNNING METRES
AVERAGE RUNNING METRES 51
TOTAL RUNNING METRES 1084
FANTASY
TOTAL POINTS 548
AVERAGE POINTS 26.1

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Comments like this are so over the top. He didn't play well but he doesn't deserve to be attacked. How about showing some class and respect? Just wish him well and move on.
He’s only just finished class, 8th grade at Bankstown Girls high school

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Comments like this are so over the top. He didn't play well but he doesn't deserve to be attacked. How about showing some class and respect? Just wish him well and move on.
I agree no need to send out abuse but I even gotta say I’m so glad he’s gone. We didn’t deserve to see the trash he dished up to our jersey. One of our worst signings and it makes me sick to think he no doubt was pocketing the best part of 400k a year doing it seeing we had old pay and Lyn land that “storm Gun”

Wish him all the best but glad he’s eating anyone else’s cap and roster spot.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I’m happy we didn’t re-sign him but wish him all the best and am glad he got a contract.
He’s had a terrible run of injuries and constantly carrying a lot of niggles. I’d like to see keyboard cowards abusing him like Omar on a football field, let alone in the forwards

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
As can be seen from his tackle efficiency really picked up his effort and game this year. Good on him for getting a new contract. Not too sad he is gone though. Although hope we sign some forwards though. Putting a lot of pressure on Tanner, Makatoa, Stuckey and Billie T otherwise. Makatoa looks ready for first grade. Not sure about the others.