Titans Snare Bulldogs Forward

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Corey Thompson has just announced his retirement, probably means why they signed Stinkson, oh sorry i mean't Stimson. This means Herman Ese'ese won't be re-signed, wouldn't mind him back at the club.
Yes they signed a forward to replace a winger. Look out Craig Bellamy, Omar is here

Jebbundy

Kennel Established
Reaction score
At his fitness he’s good depth at best, not a first grader and wouldn’t help you in finals, Baz made some horrible signings due to his need for wins, he quit because he didn’t know how to rebuild. Hopefully we get rid of a few more but also keep some experience in depth. Waddell I’d say at this stage keep for depth he try’s at least. But definitely not in the top 17

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Good for Joe. I'm glad he's got another NRL gig. Not a star player but he's a nice bloke.
Agree mate. I’ve spoken to him a few times, top fella.
I recently asked him what was happening, he was coy and now we know why. No superstar but his first 1.5 seasons with us were ruined with his shoulder being cactus. I wish him well and glad he got another deal.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Yes they signed a forward to replace a winger. Look out Craig Bellamy, Omar is here
Gold.

Though fuck this guy was a flop. Dreadful signing. To think he ate the best part of 400k and spent it on Fucking pies

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Corey Thompson has just announced his retirement, probably means why they signed Stinkson, oh sorry i mean't Stimson. This means Herman Ese'ese won't be re-signed, wouldn't mind him back at the club.
Pester Thompson in a couple of months see if he still wants to come back to Sydney.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Melbourne Tram moves ever further north. In a straight line only of course, no sideways movement.