Titans getting Foran for 2 years at 750k over 2 years?

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I thinks its nonsense. Manly would keep him on that kind of money. Schuster isnt Munster or something lol. Schuster actually doesnt strike me as a half, more a 2RF or maybe hooker / 14. Foran is better despite being a lot older.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Shcusters managers put the squeeze re the promise of 5/8 and I’d say that’s the issue

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shcusters managers put the squeeze re the promise of 5/8 and I’d say that’s the issue
Smart play by the manager because schu will be way to big or 5/8 so get the money then get moved back to second row

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Smart play by the manager because schu will be way to big or 5/8 so get the money then get moved back to second row
Tend to agree.

Big Vibe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lol, yeh Foran at less than what Flanagan is on is shocking?
Shocking is using another ridiculous contract to try and justify your proposal.

Foran is not a dominant half. We saw that first hand during his miserable tenure with us. We need a dominant half.

Regardless of his run of good health over the past 12 months, he still remains injury prone. The risk only heightens as he ages. I believe he’ll be turning 33 when this new contract commences. Huge gamble.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
How on earth has Foran stayed fit since leaving us? He would have been the perfect partner for Burton, experienced and will straighten the attack. Would of loved him back but he will somehow get injured again.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
How on earth has Foran stayed fit since leaving us? He would have been the perfect partner for Burton, experienced and will straighten the attack. Would of loved him back but he will somehow get injured again.
Much more realistic comment than the one from big vibe.

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not what’s reported.
you're right, my bad. just looked again and its reported at $800k for 2 years. so $400k per season. id assume he also gets relocation money etc too

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
you're right, my bad. just looked again and its reported at $800k for 2 years. so $400k per season. id assume he also gets relocation money etc too
Yeh as I said I wouldn’t touch him near that kinda $

Though 350k-400k tops is a solid choice. He provided more for us with his injury plagued time then Flanagan, averilo, wakeham have combined.

That old head is exactly What Burton needs and that release of pressure with another player who can actually put a repeat kick in, bring his edge forwards in etc.

I mean rfms best time was with Foran. I’d imagine Fifita will be amazing if he’s there with Foran.

The injury plague shit is spot on here but 2 years since then and barley missed a beat so the age dribble is just that.

Just shitty luck.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
There are some players who just will not play to the expected level that they had when they were signed.
  • Foran never reached his potential with us
  • Reynolds never reached his potential with the Tigers
  • Bird never reached his potential with the Broncos
It happens all the time. Having said that, considering Foran will not work with us, good luck to whoever signs him, but he will NEVER set foot in Belmore again, unless he's playing against us!

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Hes not under any pressure at Manly to do everything with players like dce and turbo doing all the playmaking. Hes a running 6 not a playmaker. He goes anywhere hes expected to be the saviour hes fucked again.