Time to get angry: Backlash over Disneyland’s Snow White ride for lack of consent in ‘true love’s kiss’ scene

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What about the chick who kisses a frog and he turns into a prince????

How do you get consent of a frog???
You have to wonder how many frogs she kissed before one turned into a prince. Following on from that did she then have this "Ewwww yuck, give me the hand sanitizer I've just kissed a prince" reaction.

Mike Fixa

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Haha i agree.

It was more of a tounge in cheek comment. Easyyyyy
Wasn’t saying it personally to you bro. Just saying it generally to the general segments of society who are constantly looking for parts of our history they can wipe out.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Haha,
This shit will never end.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah but it's just a story man. Imagine a chick throwing down her hair from a tower for a prince to climb up. Today, this would be classified as violence against women.
Well, a bit different. Rapunzel put her hair down voluntarily (although I guess she was somewhat under duress).

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't be silly....all you need to do is wear a sign around your neck that says "permission to resuscitate....unless you're a fuggo."
In QLD it might be protected under the Good Samaritan Law - but its only in a few states.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

The greatest threat to free speech, progress, education, humanity, culture, national identity, and civilization are the proponents and champions of POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!
There is nothing progressive or even good about political correctness, even the radical Islamist is nowhere near as dangerous or as destructive to a civilized society and its culture and identity; and the best way to defeat these foul villains is simply to have the courage to ignore them or like good Australians, square your shoulders, look the bastards dead in the eye, and tell them to
"FUCK OFF!"

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I remember when Game of Thrones came out and people were getting all angry when they found out that the women in the show were usually about 15 in the books. One of the immediate responses I saw was "'member when an old dude snogged a sleeping kid? Disney 'members"
Context of the times. 14 was considered an adult. Considering most people did not live past 40
Anyone remember Ser Meryn Trant and his opinion on women's age of that time.

Mike Fixa

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If you want to see what proper offensive language is, watch Delirious or Raw by Eddy Murphy.

Probably the funniest stand up I’ve ever seen. But if you tried it these days ppl would try to get you sacked or make you lose your sponsors.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
If you want to see what proper offensive language is, watch Delirious or Raw by Eddy Murphy.

Probably the funniest stand up I’ve ever seen. But if you tried it these days ppl would try to get you sacked or make you lose your sponsors.

Dave chappele and bill burr carry the torch these days

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I agree, its disgusting.
And while we're at, I find that Wild Cherry song an insult to my convict heritage.
The lyrics "play the funky music white boy" is fuckin offensive.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I agree, its disgusting.
And while we're at, I find that Wild Cherry song an insult to my convict heritage.
The lyrics "play the funky music white boy" is fuckin offensive.
But they want the whitey to die.

Play that funky music, white boy (Yeah) Play that funky music right, oh Play that funky music, white boy Lay down the boogie and play that funky music 'til you die, heh 'Til you die (Yeah) Whoa, 'til you die Gonna play some electrified funky music, yow!

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol and the people who love to cancel scratch their heads saying “how the fuck did we get to this point”.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I want to complain about The Frog Prince. Her kissing the frog could lead to beastiality. :tonguewink:
Hey! Love is Love. Beastiality will soon be normalised too. I mean in some countries and regions, marrying objects is legalised or there about lol. CoZ lOvE iS lOvE

Mike Fixa

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Dave chappele and bill burr carry the torch these days
True. I like both but they are both tame compared to old school comedians. Also Chapelle was hilarious in the 2000’s but after around 2010 he started avoiding his old offensive routines (which were the best).

Has anyone else watched Patrice O’Neal? My god he was fkn funny!

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

The greatest threat to free speech, progress, education, humanity, culture, national identity, and civilization are the proponents and champions of POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!
There is nothing progressive or even good about political correctness, even the radical Islamist is nowhere near as dangerous or as destructive to a civilized society and its culture and identity; and the best way to defeat these foul villains is simply to have the courage to ignore them or like good Australians, square your shoulders, look the bastards dead in the eye, and tell them to
"FUCK OFF!"

HEY DONT YOU TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!!!!
bahaha
Your As bad as they are.