Time to blood fresh players?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
What's wrong with the dogs? Groundhog day 2017 is setting in... There's a real lethargic old look about the dogs already...is it time to drop a Morris? Frawley?

I think it's time to blood some fresh legs and energy into this team...

Who would you drop and who would you bring in?

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This is on the coach so far.. both defence and attack have issues

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
we need to pick up a quality lock or good bench front rower for next year. Woods and klemmer have good go forward but neither of them dominate in tackles and slow down the ruck. Roosters got over the advantage line with ease from the first set

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
What's wrong with the dogs? Groundhog day 2017 is setting in... There's a real lethargic old look about the dogs already...is it time to drop a Morris? Frawley?

I think it's time to blood some fresh legs and energy into this team...

Who would you drop and who would you bring in?
Morris' haven't seen the ball yet to be dropped. At least they chase. Frawley should nominate for instant relegation. Pathetic wolverine beard. Runs with 2 left feet. Kicks like the opposition legs have velcro on them. Im over him.

shaun5150

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hoppa gone. Holland in.
Frawley out Cleeland in

Our defense is fuckin shit. I don't believe Pay is aggressive enough to go at the side for lazy defense. We will win the spoon with little effort.
Fuckin pissed off at these lazy shits

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Hoppa gone. Holland in.
Frawley out Cleeland in

Our defense is fuckin shit. I don't believe Pay is aggressive enough to go at the side for lazy defense. We will win the spoon with little effort.
Fuckin pissed off at these lazy shits
Hahahahahaha Holland in Hahahahahahahaha

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why is everyone pointing there fingers at frawley? Besides foran run to the line and short passes what has he offered? Sorry but his kicks have been average and he dropped a ball cold when the game was in the balance. Stop making frawley the scap goat when our big $ signing so far isn’t doing that much more better

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Morris' haven't seen the ball yet to be dropped. At least they chase. Frawley should nominate for instant relegation. Pathetic wolverine beard. Runs with 2 left feet. Kicks like the opposition legs have velcro on them. Im over him.
Sorry mate, but thats bullshit. I cant believe all the people baggging him. He had another pretty solid game today, and the only time we looked dangerous was when we spread it to our left edge of frawley and the morris twins. Frawley also made a fantastic break to set up a try with another try assist.
Our forwards are to blame!!

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Foran showed more ticker tonight then 90% of the team. Frawley & Elliott out for me!

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All well and good to say drop this guy drop that guy. But who you going to chuck in? We don’t have any outside backs. We have a few young forwards who should be given a chance. Tonight our defence was awful. What did they do all preseason?

Kip Drordy

Kennel Established
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Foran played well if his only goal tonite was to kick to ferguson on the full with every kick...
Agree. Pin point accuracy with his kicking. Found some one every effing time

timetopisshasleroff

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Ive got no clue what the structure is supposed to be, players dont hit holes, five eight is no half, i really cant understand what pays plan is. Dogs of war, please, dogs of bore.
Pick a guy and not even give him a run, shouldve got kevin walters when he was available, im sure he would have a better plan each week than this tripe dished up.
We need to be the most active club in the player market early on, lots of spots to fill.

joedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Why is everyone pointing there fingers at frawley? Besides foran run to the line and short passes what has he offered? Sorry but his kicks have been average and he dropped a ball cold when the game was in the balance. Stop making frawley the scap goat when our big $ signing so far isn’t doing that much more better
Your right buddy

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I would like to see Lewis and Okunbur get their debuts next week, at the expense of Elliot and Frawley. I also think Klemmer deserves to be benched... I feel dirty but start Tolman and bring Dave on for impact...

Status
Not open for further replies.