Not open for further replies.

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
she has deleted all her posts in this thread lol

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
hahahah ~cry~ your randomness and weirdness make me laugh alot. Please dont go away for too long :grinning:

Greetings and Salutations to ur bf btw.

Reaction score
Before to long we'll be able to start a cry classic hits collection. Including her previous gimmicks as reni fan, andrew, tim and when she apologised for like a month after she pretended to be someone she wasnt. Oh I love it. bahahaha.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
what about how she named herself after the Egyptian god of something or other....what was her name Horus or something??? lol that was a classic.

Reaction score
lol! how naive of me! I completely forgot about that! bahahahahaha. The pic with O'Meley still makes for good humour aswell.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
and and and that time at band camp....

LMFAO

seriously tho in that picture only thread she put up like a picture of her with every single one of the damn 25 man first grade squad lol

Reaction score
yeh, plus a real munged up pic wif karawana and other one with noad holding her fingers like hes got a small penei. lol

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
oh gosh I dont think anyone has ever copped such a dissing before on the kennel.

Not even me in my early days.

*tear*

You're a good sport Cry :grinning:

Reaction score
lol. Its only the internet, writings nothing to get upset over. Tis all in good humour Mr J.

Status
Not open for further replies.