Other News Source Tim Sheens

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was a good coach back in the day but times have changed & so has the game. We should be looking at a modern day coach with experience like Griffin, Flanagan or even Henry.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Yep for me. We need someone to come in and set the structures and lay the platform for the next coach . Sheens for 2 years with Holbrook for 3.

Malla

Reaction score
Yep for me. We need someone to come in and set the structures and lay the platform for the next coach . Sheens for 2 years with Holbrook for 3.
This... along with a coach that can rebuild this club.

I dont think Pay understands how to rebuild the way he drops players in and out of the team.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think he's a coach that improves the players under his charge. I honestly wouldn't mind him coming over to work on skills and structure in some capacity.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He took the tigers to 3 finals appearances during the 10 years he was there....

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Isn't Sheens generally good with young teams??

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
We need gus end of story
Thought that at first, but Gus and Griffin had a falling out and Gus started to make calls on the team and players behind coaches back.

We have enough of that shit at the club at the moment as it is.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
This... along with a coach that can rebuild this club.

I dont think Pay understands how to rebuild the way he drops players in and out of the team.
I was a pay fan but was wrong. He has no idea. We only get 1 chance to rebuild. Not just from pay but des. We changed so much in this place that it's proven it's beyond a rookie coach to repair it. We need experience and a new way from the foundations up.