No Source tim lafai

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Looks like it's not happening.
Makes us look absolutely fucked if we've verbally agreed and he has already signed his release... Very unprofessional from both parties if that's the case.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Makes us look absolutely fucked if we've verbally agreed and he has already signed his release... Very unprofessional from both parties if that's the case.
Maybe the new coach has said no? And that he's targetting someone more worthy?

The reality is that Lafai is nothing but a stopgap purchase and our season is a writeoff anyway. Best to wait and get someone more promising imo

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am just guessing dude. Wasn't he meant to come this week? If so there is no announcements yet.
Yeah I felt like it might’ve got pushed back because of the controversies or because at George might’ve said they didn’t want him playing against them but might be called off, if he ends up our swap for chn I’ll give it away

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I felt like it might’ve got pushed back because of the controversies or because at George might’ve said they didn’t want him playing against them but might be called off, if he ends up our swap for chn I’ll give it away
The real Jarred Hickey was a beast and he wouldn’t have given it away. Lafai is a great center, I don’t have a problem with the club chasing him. No real coronavirus issues to stop players coming to Belmore!

Things are starting to shape and move at the dogs, new coach soon and the players will follow. If Lafai comes this year or not, the main position we need to fix is a game controlling dummy half, the way Ennis played, Cam Smith, Robbie Farrah and the likes.

The pace of the game needs a game controlling dummy half you can have halves mainly playing eyes up football. Look at the Panthers, Roosters, Parramatta and Storm. There dummy halves are controlling the games. Ben Hunt controlled the Dragqueens game last week and the destroyed Many.

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The real Jarred Hickey was a beast and he wouldn’t have given it away. Lafai is a great center, I don’t have a problem with the club chasing him. No real coronavirus issues to stop players coming to Belmore!

Things are starting to shape and move at the dogs, new coach soon and the players will follow. If Lafai comes this year or not, the main position we need to fix is a game controlling dummy half, the way Ennis played, Cam Smith, Robbie Farrah and the likes.

The pace of the game needs a game controlling dummy half you can have halves mainly playing eyes up football. Look at the Panthers, Roosters, Parramatta and Storm. There dummy halves are controlling the games. Ben Hunt controlled the Dragqueens game last week and the destroyed Many.
I don’t mind Lafai just not for chn

I wish I was half the man jarred hickey is, sadly that’s a whole lot of man

gibbo2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good on him, I actually thought he was our best centre last year and I was unsure why we didn’t pick him every week. ( sort of sums up where we were at last year).

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
good pick up by parra with jennings in limbo

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good luck to timo!
I see gideon mosby is playing park footy in cairns with no nrl contract, min wage pickup to cover for okonbor and chrichton? Lose dwz or meaney then who?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Good luck to timo!
I see gideon mosby is playing park footy in cairns with no nrl contract, min wage pickup to cover for okonbor and chrichton? Lose dwz or meaney then who?
We don't have enough backs right now, wevwill probably end up with makeshift centres at some point this season.

Dog4life77

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Good luck to timo!
Yeah..I saw him at service station the other day..
If I see him again,I will make sure to have a quick chat and brainwash him about the Dogs being what he has been missing in his life.

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
While he’s not what he was 6-7 years ago he’s still too good to be doing traffic control and I actually thought he was serviceable for us and wouldn’t have minded keeping him for depth. Good luck to him