No Source tim lafai

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lewis is back in the squad..
Sorry man that was me saying wakeham would be dropped for lewis

I was only saying that so I'd jinx it and it wouldn't fucking happen.

Cant trust this dumb fuck pay

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry man that was me saying wakeham would be dropped for lewis

I was only saying that so I'd jinx it and it wouldn't fucking happen.

Cant trust this dumb fuck pay
I understand your logic man and I like it. Hear let me try it:

"Dean Pay will be given a lifetime contract at the Bulldogs, along with Tolman, Elliot and Lewis"

Let's see what the universe does with that

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
He is better than Holland, Montoya or Smith in centres. He can goal kick and he was forced to play right centre as Jmoz played in his preferred left side.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is better than Holland, Montoya or Smith in centres. He can goal kick and he was forced to play right centre as Jmoz played in his preferred left side.
True but that's setting the bar pretty low. It depends on the price and whether he is expected to play FG or CC. If he's a depth signing then fine but if they expect him to play FG, I think we have to do a lot better.
I think Schoup will get one spot next year and hopefully Cotric gets the other spot. If we miss out on Cotric he cant be the backup option

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Maybe so but I think 99% of long suffering dogs fans hoped we could aim alot higher

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone start a rumour about signing Harry Grant from the tigers. Maybe our dumbass board will take notice and try and sign a quality player instead of duds.

First excuse was we can’t sign anyone cause we don’t have space in the cap. Now we have $3M plus and we’re going after more plodders than pension day at the local bowlers

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone start a rumour about signing Harry Grant from the tigers. Maybe our dumbass board will take notice and try and sign a quality player instead of duds.

First excuse was we can’t sign anyone cause we don’t have space in the cap. Now we have $3M plus and we’re going after more plodders than pension day at the local bowlers
They tried previously, he knock us back!

jasonsmith11

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
GET FUCKED remember that time des hasler replaced krisnan inu with lafai against knights in semi final UNFUCKENBELIEVABLE

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great another error prone outside back. Must be there to keep DWZ company. At least it's only for this year.

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hes better then montoya and smith in centres. As long as it doesnt stop us signing Cotric

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
True but that's setting the bar pretty low. It depends on the price and whether he is expected to play FG or CC. If he's a depth signing then fine but if they expect him to play FG, I think we have to do a lot better.
I think Schoup will get one spot next year and hopefully Cotric gets the other spot. If we miss out on Cotric he cant be the backup option
Schoup looks good but the lack of reserve grade this season isn’t good for his development. Lafai would be good stop gap solution until Schoup is ready. Cotric would be amazing

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My lord, we didn’t get Reynolds back because he had his time and we needed to move forward, and he offered MORE than this bloke on a bad day. WE ARE AT AN ALLTIME
LOW!!!!

* for the record, I never wanted and still don’t want Reynolds back.