Tim lafai

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well they are showing him scoring a try against us for the stock footage for the reporting on this...
Probably setting up the narrative that he is the opposite of a Dogs player!
this is always the the case. Bulldogs always make the highlight reels for the wrong reasons.

agenda driven by the media

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He has been garbage at the Dragons for years. Glad we got rid of him when we did.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...e/news-story/38c2d5456a85bb4d78311ff5434753d5
really hate this day and age whenever someone carries on like a pork chop the mental health card comes out it really undermines people with genuine mental health issues such as bi polar etc
Agree, but this could be different man, it's not like being injured and not getting to play. Players are at home and their world is not what it once was, kind of an insight into life after footy. Some will learn what keeps them happy and some will lose it.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Agree, but this could be different man, it's not like being injured and not getting to play. Players are at home and their world is not what it once was, kind of an insight into life after footy. Some will learn what keeps them happy and some will lose it.
Yeah they live an amazing privileged life i can never cop that they are having trouble coping with the real world theres blokes slugging away earning $50k a year trying to feed a family but just rip in

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
Yeah they live an amazing privileged life i can never cop that they are having trouble coping with the real world theres blokes slugging away earning $50k a year trying to feed a family but just rip in
I agree with you but cause they are on big $$ money doesn’t mean that they are happy. You don’t know what old mate Lafai or any other person is going through. Heaps of people gave Moses Suli shit after we sacked him and where saying he was lazy and a bizarre sleeping in his car but the poor bloke lost his dad when he was young and it’s still affecting him now. I’m mates with a few players and some off the things that has happened to them money can’t fix. I just hope Lafai isn’t pulling the mental health card.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I agree with you but cause they are on big $$ money doesn’t mean that they are happy. You don’t know what old mate Lafai or any other person is going through. Heaps of people gave Moses Suli shit after we sacked him and where saying he was lazy and a bizarre sleeping in his car but the poor bloke lost his dad when he was young and it’s still affecting him now. I’m mates with a few players and some off the things that has happened to them money can’t fix. I just hope Lafai isn’t pulling the mental health card.
I totally get what you’re saying but to lose a family member No Doubt is awful but no excuse,my point is the whole over using of the mental card these days it’s disgraceful when used wrongly

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I think the mental health card should be obsolete - you're grads not tight I get stood down straight up

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score

Who knows what really happened but happy to just believe Jacqui on this one and give Tim the benefit of the doubt. Hope he sorts out his mental health.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

Who knows what really happened but happy to just believe Jacqui on this one and give Tim the benefit of the doubt. Hope he sorts out his mental health.
Alot were quick to jump on him through social media. Always seemed like a great bloke and I didn't believe the domestic violence narrative from the scum journos