Tight Ladder …

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Really needed that win Friday night, if they’d turned up with the right frame of mind they could have won that game and now been on 10 points, to allow Faiders to score in the 1st minute tells me they weren’t switched on, to much Honey @ Caxton Street maybe?

Only 4 points separating 1st to 8th .. and only 5 points separating last to 9th it’s going to get congested .. P+/- is going to be very important and that game against Souths killed ours.

After Tig’s beating St Merg, it would be better for us if Rorters can beat Cowboys & Titans can beat Whatsthematta.

Warriors on 10 points and us on 8, we need to find a way to put some big points on them next week and with them having 3 LLL,s against them that’s not going to be easy, they’ll be looking to get back on track, then we need to back that up against the Titans, both are home games, we need both wins going into the bye to put us on 14 points.

Hopefully JAC is back and King & Kiraz are in better shape because we need back to back wins badly ..

Someone also please go find RFM’s aggression, it’s gone missing while he was injured, we need it found !

Last edited:

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rfm never had aggression. We all blame des for messing our roster up but rfm is one we are still being fooled by. To think we traded Shaun lane for him
He actually had a lot of aggression before the long term injury.

2020 on that left hand edge he was a massive handful, pretty sure he was Bulldogs player of the year scoring 6 try’s & averaging 107 run metres.

To much Mr nice guy .. needs to be fed raw meat for the rest of the season and smacked around a bit.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
The warriors loss earlier this year was a missed opportunity. Looking at our form the past month which has been poor, I’ve mentally written this season off. We will get some players back soon but I think there’s just disappointment waiting there for us.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Really needed that win Friday night, if they’d turned up with the right frame of mind they could have won that game and now been on 10 points, to allow Faiders to score in the 1st minute tells me they weren’t switched on, to much Honey @ Caxton Street maybe?

Only 4 points separating 1st to 8th .. and only 5 points separating last to 9th it’s going to get congested .. P+/- is going to be very important and that game against Souths killed ours.

After Tig’s beating St Merg, it would be better for us if Rorters can beat Cowboys & Titans can beat Whatsthematta.

Warriors on 10 points and us on 8, we need to find a way to put some big points on them next week and with them having 3 LLL,s against them that’s not going to be easy, they’ll be looking to get back on track, then we need to back that up against the Titans, both home games we need both wins going into the draw to put us on 14 points.

Hopefully JAC is back and King & Kiraz are in better shape because we need back to back wins badly ..

Someone also please go find RFM’s aggression, it’s gone missing while he was injured, we need it found !
Well the first is a fail lol, Eels will carve up given the way the magic round has played out. Soon see .

EL Hefe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've seen tighter.... Just saying

dogsballs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Don’t forget some teams ahead of us have already had a bye though. They have the extra points applied to them. We really need one after the tired effort against the raiders. Injuries have really worn out some of our players that have had to try and cover some of the slack.

Bulldog wazza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If we make the top 8 this year it's really impressive given the consensus this year for CC and the club is grooming new blood, build combinations and a solid platform for 2024 and beyond. I'm not particularly concerned if the ladder points are not there as long I can see positonal construction of a spine.

Reed will be our long term 9 Burton our 7 Karl our 5/8 with fb yet to be discovered...
Fr and Lock work in progress too.
Kiks Presto are my 2 RW.
Jac Kiraz Averillo my backline.
The rest still in progress..

Let's watch these kids NRL development and know they have our support as does CC.
It's the first year since 2014 I've actually enjoyed watching the boys go around with knowledge were building up!!!

Go Dogs !!

Ellie

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
A tight ladder is good for us at the moment.
While were missing so many troops, hopefully we can do just enough to stay in touch.
When were back to full strength, a couple of wins can get you into the 8.
Kiks Thomson and Sutton fox who else?

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's not beyond the time when a winning streak of a few games can get us back in finals contention. I honestly don't expect to see us pushing for the premiership. But we've been close enough to make me think we might play one or two finals matches if we eventually get everyone on deck and a bit of luck.

Lost Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We are still in this, although why are other teams contesting the high ball and we are not?That first try was an absolute joke.Imagine paying as a bulldogs fan a weekend up north to watch our beloved bulldogs to witness Jordan Rapana while sipping on a cup of tea score that try.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
We are still in this, although why are other teams contesting the high ball and we are not?That first try was an absolute joke.Imagine paying as a bulldogs fan a weekend up north to watch our beloved bulldogs to witness Jordan Rapana while sipping on a cup of tea score that try.
That freaky psycho is one step down from Ronaldo Mutilino with the try facial expressions :grinning:

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry guys can’t see us beating the warriors too big too strong and they got a pretty good 7 as well