Rumour Tigers trade

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Nofulouma is good in tigers colours, he is a passion player. Him moving to blue and white would probably be as successful as Josh Reynolds move was to the orange and black.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Laurie
Utoikamanu
L. Leilua
Blore

I'd probably only take those. I can't see them letting go of players we'd want.

Nofa also on big money and in theory is basically Cotric (who I think is potentially better anyways) so I don't see the point there.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Nofa also on big money and in theory is basically Cotric (who I think is potentially better anyways) so I don't see the point there.
Cotric young enough to develop combos with our other young guns over the next few seasons. His next contract he will need to accept less most likely, either that or go and start again elsewhere. He already seems to have developed some good friendships in the player group.

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Nofa is relatively old for a winger and the Tiger’s fans really hate him. His effort and defence is shocking apparently.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nofa is relatively old for a winger and the Tiger’s fans really hate him. His effort and defence is shocking apparently.
Can second this. The Mrs family hate him even though he's one of their best

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Cotric for Laurie
we have dufty and your gonna pay him cotrics 650k a year because then it frees up more money but we like 2 spots for next year and we have to spend 95% of the cap and their isnt many decent players left so who do you buy. Plus his defence at the back isn't much better as dufty's

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Laurie
Utoikamanu
L. Leilua
Blore

I'd probably only take those. I can't see them letting go of players we'd want.

Only players i see is garner or brooks. The ones that have been talked about in the media time and time again. I would like garner, great hole runner that can compliment some attack from a backrower as a second attacking option to the outside backs who might not always click in games against the teams who defend great outside. Examples include rabbits great edge of gagai, johnston scoring all the tries but you also have keolonmangtangi there to create a second havoc. Manly have haumole aswell when saab and harper dont click also. If our edges are going to be hetho (unproven at fg backrow yet) and RFM ( too broken down) then we rely so much on outside backs.

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The thread is about a trade and I would easily trade-in either one of those you mentioned.
its more so money but you would trade JACKO :(((
pangai hetherington rfm can stay the other two can go. they can have stimson and waddell but i doubt they would give us LL i think the money should be focused on a halfback/hooker we have enough forwards that we can make do with for now.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Only players i see is garner or brooks. The ones that have been talked about in the media time and time again. I would like garner, great hole runner that can compliment some attack from a backrower as a second attacking option to the outside backs who might not always click in games against the teams who defend great outside. Examples include rabbits great edge of gagai, johnston scoring all the tries but you also have keolonmangtangi there to create a second havoc. Manly have haumole aswell when saab and harper dont click also. If our edges are going to be hetho (unproven at fg backrow yet) and RFM ( too broken down) then we rely so much on outside backs.
I don't mind Garner. Brooks is a big no tho.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Not quite sure why Cotric is continually brought up in these 'offload' type threads.

He's a gun and will flourish in a stronger team.
He's not worth his reported salary

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The only two quality players at Tigers are Doeuhi and Garner. I wouldnt want any of the others.

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I can guarantee we are horse trading in the off season to balance our roster. Allen, Cotric & Flanno would be the trade offers. Be interesting to see who Gus gets in return