Rumour Tigers trade

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
brooks will never leave the tigers unless he is forced too. He had the chance to go the storm before last contract and he chose to stay a one team player. Bad decision by him.
$$$

silva

Utility
Reaction score
They only have 3 good players. Stefano, Luciano leilua and doueihi. Nofolaumas overrated, brooks is terrible. Their fullbacks ok but still pretty shit

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I can't really think of any players at tigers that I'm really keen to see in blue and white. And also would prefer getting players from winning systems.

Do they have a few gems in the juniors?

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Gould has tweeted that tigers initiated trade talks but dogs don't have anyone to trade or sell

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Gould has tweeted that tigers initiated trade talks but dogs don't have anyone to trade or sell
I’d take Brooks for Flanagan. Maybe Allen. About it.

No interest in them getting Thompson or Cotric. Keep them both. Give cotric a go with burton before judging Flanagan and Lewis service.

I’d also love big stefano from them but even they aren’t that stupid.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I’d happily take Jake Simpkin the young dummy half instead of signing Segeyaro! Tigers can have Flannagan if he is a direct swap, Simpkin hasn’t been tarnished by the Tigers losing mentality as yet!

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They can have Allen and Flop for free. No need to trade.