Rumour Tigers trade

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can see it being Brooks to us for someone. Maybe Flanagan? I think I read Flanagan Snr may end up there in some role.

not saying I personally want Brooks, but I know he has been discussed.

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I listened to the podcast, and it sounded like Gus had a conversation with Madge maybe a few weeks ago about possible player trades.

After 5 pages of everyone getting overexcited, I think the conversation directly links back to when the Tigers were pushing hard to get Luke Thompson over there.

Since then we know Thompson has knocked them back so I doubt there is still any trade talk going on, but I could be wrong.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I listened to the podcast, and it sounded like Gus had a conversation with Madge maybe a few weeks ago about possible player trades.

After 5 pages of everyone getting overexcited, I think the conversation directly links back to when the Tigers were pushing hard to get Luke Thompson over there.

Since then we know Thompson has knocked them back so I doubt there is still any trade talk going on, but I could be wrong.
Gould tweeted that the trade talk was initiated by the tigers and that the dogs didnt have anyone to sell or trade

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doheui is such an underrated player. He was amazing at 5/8 this year. If we didn’t have Burton I would be snatching him from under the Tigpies noses
I agree,but unfortunately this is his second acl injury,and that’s a bit of a worry.

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Het

Hetherington is so good that he is there twice!
Whoops hehe yea I have said to people all year play him at back row with his speed and aggression wait till he scores v Penrith off a Matt burton pass

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Apparently Brooks is close to signing with the Knights as Pearce's replacement (while Pearce goes to the ESL). Thank fuck for that. We dodged a couple of bullets there. Now maybe we can offload Flanno to the Tigers as a backup

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes Flanagan has covid and has to isolate in reserve grade for 3-5 years
If he does have covid you wouldn't want to stand on his inside shoulder, as he's always looking to pass that way