Social Media Tigers sign luciano

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You forgot to mention losing their best player from last year (Matterson), Masters AND Robbie Farah retired. Looks like they’ll retire a couple who are injured too. They have money to spend
Though I'm pretty sure they need to resign more than half the team with plenty of upgrades in there as well.

Cant also forget Mbye and Reynolds are ripping a good chunk of the cap.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Does he still look like Pavarotti?

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Its not about luciano, its about the fact that they are aggressive in the recruitment drive, e.g latrell mitchell and a few others
So we should have signed Luciano to prove we are aggresive in the transfer market?

I would rather be smart and target who we need than aggresive and sign a guy who was poor in a very disappointing Dragons team.

Last edited:

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Though I'm pretty sure they need to resign more than half the team with plenty of upgrades in there as well.

True, but they are in a better salary cap position than us

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thank god those two aren’t still on our books

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
True, but they are in a better salary cap position than us
Wouldn't be by much if so, but then the following year we would have to be in a better position to them.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Would be by much if so, but then the following year we would have to be in a better position to them.
Yep. We definitely will be 2021

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
SHIT! Luciano is exactly the type of player we need. What are we doing as a club? The Tigers have beaten us. We suck

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Tigers have signed luciano leilua
Awkward moment when tigers make signings and you dont
The Tigers can have him and on that note, the Raiders can keep his older brother too! We will stick with CHN, RFM and Stimson much better and fitter back rowers in my opinion!

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Its not about luciano, its about the fact that they are aggressive in the recruitment drive, e.g latrell mitchell and a few others
Fuck em, they can be aggressive with non aggressive players all they like as long as it doesn’t affect the Dogs I’m happy mate!

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This off season on this forum has been quite funny. I love it. Keep it up guys. Laughter is the best medicine!!

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mate, they let go of marsters and matterson, matulino retired, and they are still trying to shop Reynolds. Who have they signed??? Leilua. What an epic recruitment drive.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think the club is going to be methodical in their approach to who they target in the open market. Well at least I hope so. Must distance ourselves from buying players for depth or in the hope of becoming a next gen star.

We need quality talent which will have a knock on effect i.e. more quality talent wanting to join, winning culture/attitude, increased memberships, sponsors etc.

The feeling we all get is another sacrificed season and a super aggressive raid in 2021

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
We have to many left and right edge forwards, we don't need this bloke,left centre and a prop and hooker are key areas of recruitment

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Did anyone watch this bloke this past season? He was dangerous... still fat though.