SMH Tigers keen to offload Josh Reynolds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alexander the Great

Bring him home on a one year deal $350k a season to tie us over until we sign a ponga/munster or luke brailey type of player

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
great gimmick to sell memberships in 2020, can see the headlines now, Results on field are over rated show your loyalty buy a membership and we will bring home josh reynolds

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can’t set up a try to save himself no way we should try get him back. He is shit

dogsballs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I watched him play one game for the tigers this year, in all honesty he played great, created heaps of repeat sets with deft grubbers made me want him back lol.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
No way! He couldn't deliver consist football when he was surrounded by a lot better players when he was here imagine what he would be like with this current team!

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Rabbits can sign Robert's for $100k the remainder of the season then we should do likewise with Reynolds. $300k a year 2020 & 2021 with tigers paying another $150k on top per year. We don't just want him, we need him because right now we have no other options that will get us out of this pathetic situation on the field.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Passion is what we need. Him and Foran taking it deep to the line before offloading.

If it wasn't for Benji / injury he'd be playing first grade this entire year.

As Roach said on Controversy Corner... we have no strike / marque player.. and hence nowhere points can come from.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We need someone to give us a fighting chance. He can create opportunities

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm surprised so many would take him back (even at a reduced rate) when so many wanted him gone and had enough of his mistakes, penalties, suspensions, missed tackles and overall dumb play. Let's not forget his body had broken down badly over the years.

I love Josh and how hard he competes. His passion to play and for the club are unquestioned. But bringing him back would be a backwards step at a time when we need to spend money and use roster spots on those who will be part of the team long term.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sign him for depth on min wage with the tigers paying at least 200+ per season so they feel the pain of making a dud signing. Anything more than min wage and it’s a def no from me

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I'm surprised so many would take him back (even at a reduced rate) when so many wanted him gone and had enough of his mistakes, penalties, suspensions, missed tackles and overall dumb play. Let's not forget his body had broken down badly over the years.

I love Josh and how hard he competes. His passion to play and for the club are unquestioned. But bringing him back would be a backwards step at a time when we need to spend money and use roster spots on those who will be part of the team long term.
He's matured a lot since his Trippy Longstockings days.

Bullpit

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
But we have no money to spend within the salary cap right??

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I would have Reynolds back for sure... He is better than Lewis or Coggal

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Nobody: