Tigers Duo Left Crookvale Early

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No doubt tigers will want them sacked immediately... Won't happen but tigers. Suck shit

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah it's shit, but no one talks about this if they weren't there to begin with.

Slow news week after SBWs overblown first game back?

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Can’t blame them McGuire is a fuckwit.

Souths players had enough of the **** who basically trained them like they were navy seals out to save the president from bin laden.

He needs to get laid and loosen up a bit.

Doggies2015

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Souths players had enough of the c*** who basically trained them like they were navy seals out to save the president from bin laden.

Jeez that’s harsh considering he won them there first gf in 43 years

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Souths players had enough of the c*** who basically trained them like they were navy seals out to save the president from bin laden.

Mcguire tries to be Bellamy way to hard.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Jeez that’s harsh considering he won them there first gf in 43 years
Only won because we had no spine. I mean we rode with them for 65 minutes toiling... They should have put us away way earlier

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Can't agree man. I think it shows the attitude that has Tigers in ninth. We came, we did a our bit for half a game, later.
Its only really a drama as they left early. As Raysie said, if they never showed up at all nobody would've noticed.

When the Rooters play, do you review the crowd to make sure every player in the squad who is injured is there and glued to their seat the entire game?

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its only really a drama as they left early. As Raysie said, if they never showed up at all nobody would've noticed.

When the Rooters play, do you review the crowd to make sure every player in the squad who is injured is there and glued to their seat the entire game?
Yeah I do take notice when the camera pans to those not on the field and who is there as I think it matters. It's a team game and if not everyone has that team first mentality than that will show on the field. Of course not everyone at the Roosters had that mind set, Latrell Mitchell would always ask for leave to go home if he was injured or suspended.