WWOS MOLE Tigers considering Foran to replace Benji

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Foran is not the future.....we need to move on from him
Averillo and wakeham are the future, but keeping Foran for another year or so to mentor them won’t hurt

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Averillo and wakeham are the future, but keeping Foran for another year or so to mentor them won’t hurt
Would you add Cogger into the mix or not really?

1. Averillo
6. Cogger
7. Wakeham

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
We need to be selfless and let Cogger go.

he wants to stay according to my insider, but he is better off accepting the lowball offer from Newcastle he has, they can lift him up in ways we can't atm.

to his credit he's holding out to see if we sign him but I can't see it. We have Foran and some up and coming stars in Lewis, Averillo and Wakeham.
Unless he converts to hooker?

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
A player with a million dollar price tag, especially a million dollar half would have Got repeat sets or kicked high balls for competing backs to challenge but we have a half that cant do any of that
That's not Foran's game, never has been, he's a line running, tackle busting, passing half, he kicks when he sees an opportunity to be had but it's not his go to play. The other half, whoever that is, needs to do the kicking assisted by the dummy half, whoever that is.

Go Dogs

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need to be selfless and let Cogger go.

he wants to stay according to my insider, but he is better off accepting the lowball offer from Newcastle he has, they can lift him up in ways we can't atm.

to his credit he's holding out to see if we sign him but I can't see it. We have Foran and some up and coming stars in Lewis, Averillo and Wakeham.
Unless he converts to hooker?
You cannot expect Cogger to improve under Pay, who has?

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We also have Bailey Biondi-Odo in flegg who is a half looks the goods.
I agree keep bailey Biondi-Odo Wakeham and Averillo and let him go. Even small amounts allow us to keep others or purchase what we need. We don’t want choke development but at the same time keep as many of the stars as we can.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
1 out 30. Go Deano!!
I just picked Elliott because the negative nellies agree (FMD even Marley) that he is playing better than ever. But there are plenty of others, CHN (many would have him back tomorrow), DWZ, To’omaga, RFM, Meaney, Averillo, Crichton etc. The question was “better“, not playing like superstars.

Go Dogs

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just picked Elliott because the negative nellies agree (FMD even Marley) that he is playing better than ever. But there are plenty of others, CHN (many would have him back tomorrow), DWZ, To’omaga, RFM, Meaney, Averillo, Crichton etc. The question was “better“, not playing like superstars.

Go Dogs
Elliott is obviously playing for a new contract, not because of Pay

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Go Dogs
When are you ever wrong?

CHN doesn’t even play NRL
DWZ was an international player before the bulldogs and makes 3 or 4 errors a game as a dogs player.
Renouf has slight improvement but he’s still basically the same player as he was in reggies years ago. He has never been on consistent mins till this year and he’s only getting 30 mins. His play says he should play more but the coach is holding him back. Why he’s 25 not 19!!
Debatable if Meaney and Chrichton have improved that much considering they were NRL players before the Bulldogs.
Averillo has improved but if a player didn’t improve from age 17 to 19 then they are never going to make it. And that improvement would mainly be from the junior coaches you would have to say?
As for Elliot improving he’s fitter then ever but is that because of his private training during the offseason or Mr Pays fitness program?
We could do this all day and I can’t be arsed but I will say this Pay has had 3 seasons we are coming last and what ever he’s doing is not working. Let’s move on

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
When are you ever wrong?
DWZ was an international player before the bulldogs and makes 3 or 4 errors a game as a dogs player.
Renouf has slight improvement but he’s still basically the same player as he was in reggies years ago. He has never been on consistent mins till this year and he’s only getting 30 mins. His play says he should play more but the coach is holding him back. Why he’s 25 not 19!!
Debatable if Meaney and Chrichton have improved that much considering they were NRL players before the Bulldogs.
Averillo has improved but if a player didn’t improve from age 17 to 19 then they are never going to make it. And that improvement would mainly be from the junior coaches you would have to say?
As for Elliot improving he’s fitter then ever but is that because of his private training during the offseason or Mr Pays fitness program?
We could do this all day and I can’t be arsed but I will say this Pay has had 3 seasons we are coming last and what ever he’s doing is not working. Let’s move on
I'm wrong quite often and I admit it.
If you want to support your view it does help to at least get the facts right, Pay hasn't been our coach for 3 years.
In your claims about players above you have confirmed why 2021 was always the year when the Salary Cap pain finally ends.

Go Dogs

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
When are you ever wrong?

DWZ did the exact same things at Panthers, probably even to a worse extent (errors, dropping balls). Panthers also didn't know where to play him (fullback, centre or wing). I'd also say we're controlling him a lot better off the field and most importantly he respects the coach, something I don't think Cleary had. Those are all reasons why he was pushed out of the Panthers.

To'omaga has improved massively to the point where I think he's good enough to start. Before last year he wasn't even a player in my head.

I'm not even going to comment on the rest because everything you could give Pay credit for you find an excuse to why it couldn't be his doing. This is the complete opposite when it suits your agenda. Pathetic tbh.