Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Foran is the best half we can get atm. We need him

Yougra

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Signing Foran even on a reduced contract is still a gamble due to his injury history. I would let him go and sign Jackson Hastings and Matt Burton to form a completely new halfback pairing. Along with Wakeham who is still a kid and learning we would then have those 3 as our halves options.

I would let go of Cogger, Foran and Lewis when his contract is up. I eventually still see Averillo as a 5/8 but not in the short term. I think this year keep him in the centres but I see him moving to fullback in the short term. Jeez he looks an exciting prospect, just in the couple of games he has played. He could really turn into our X factor in the backline. He needs to be in the starting lineup for the rest of the year regardless if he makes the occassional misread in defence or whatever. Get as many FG games into him as quickly as possible and we will reap the rewards. Looks like a handy goalkicker as well which is a bonus

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We do need experience in the halves but I'm just over Foran not getting involved alot more than he should for his price tag..... his kicking game has been average.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Hooker is the number one problem but I just don’t know where the solution is coming from. I’d be more comfortable with a inexperienced halves if we had a decent hooker too.

I’d take Wayne and Hastings now if given the option but I wouldn’t say I’d be over the moon about it.
I'm not overly keen on Wayne, but he can defenitely attract players and if it's a short term thing with a plan in place to slowly hand the reins over to a younger assistant at the club then that might just be the best option.

Would having Wayne mean we would be more attractive for a players like Friend, Fifita, etc? Evens someone like TPJ on the cheap with Wayne whipping him into shape, surely the Broncos are fed up with him haha

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Leaked by Foran's management to force the dogs hands maybe? Bet it works too.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In the pre game interview Foran “wants”to involve himself more in the attack. I’m pretty sure he is holding back to protect his body. We all know what he is capable of and needs to be involved more but I understand why he is taking a step back.
Maybe he has already met with the tigers and wants to show them he's worth top dollar, carrying to many injuries would hinder any other club making an offer.

Malla

Reaction score
Madge wants to shift the culture st the club thats why he wants Foran. No nonsense, works hard at training, does the 1 %ers etc

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Until we find a suitable replacement, nah, but then if Fozzy,Pay and jmk all go as a deal that would be IDEAL I guess lol. Fuck knows, it’s the desperation talking shit.!!!

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When does Foran get back from injury we are missing him on the field

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Disappointed by Foran's leadership so far. Really expected him to step up more and make more of a difference.

However, he is coming off a long injury I guess so he deserves a decent run of games to get his mojo back. Will his body be able to stand up to another few games in the question thouhg.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
All this 'sign Foran for 400' talk is opening the door for a coup.
So tigers can steal our kiwis too, not just our Middle East juniors.
Hence why we need to not mess around and give him a 600k contract And ask for a quick signature for next year ASAP. Massive downgrade On what he's getting but still a respectable figure that he won't laugh at us for.

Last edited:

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hence why we need to not mess around and give him a 600k contract And ask for a quick signature for next year ASAP. Massive downgrade On what he's getting but still a respectable figure that he won't laugh at us for.
The bloke can't run properly. Tough as nails but he is hobbling around all shitty looking. Tell him to pack his bags, already rorted us out of over 3million for a couple of good games

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Foran is not the future.....we need to move on from him