Tigers Confirm Talks With Cotric

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We're probably going to stack the left side like Penrith did. JAC/Naden is potentially a good combo and have JAC outside of Naden might help Naden defensively. Anyway I'm certain what we start with won't be what we finish the season with.
Wonder who the second rower on that side will be ?

Burton / ??? /Naden / Fox

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Dwz had almost as many positives as cotric. We got rid of him because he was overpaid (as he didn't work out as a fullback). Do we regret that decision a year on? No, not really even though we never really replaced him. I don't think this will be all that different in the long run. Yes we're a better team with him.. buuuut there's this thing called a salary cap, and we'd be better investing his money elsewhere
We've signed Gus Gould on a massive contract to make the right decisions, I think he might know what he is doing !
A cheap Joe Blow would've saved us hundreds of thousands...I wonder what the whingeing be like on TK then :fearscream:

Last edited:

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Guys, I can tell you first hand that Naden will be played as a left centre. Shoupp has been training on the right side which is different to where he played last year
See I don't get this. Again we have a guy who looks better on the right (with RH carry, LH fend, LF skip) but we won't to put him on the left?

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
See I don't get this. Again we have a guy who looks better on the right (with RH carry, LH fend, LF skip) but we won't to put him on the left?
He killed it plying left centre in his first season.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys, I can tell you first hand that Naden will be played as a left centre. Shoupp has been training on the right side which is different to where he played last year
I thought Schoupp was still injured?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Honestly if players cant play both sides of the ruck they arent worth playing
Yh but how often are they as good on either edge? Naden seems to be able to carry the ball and fend with both arms so i guess he has that going for him, Schoupp on the other hand doesn't or at least we are yet to see it.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I’m thinking maybe it’s because Schoupp just tucks the ball and runs. We are yet to see a passing game and having Fox on the outside would see no ball
Prob easier to move Fox to other edge then?

But left side be mint Burton, Kiks, Naden and JAC

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How's Schoupp's shoulder injury? I expected him to be rehabbing till at least the new year after a full rotater-cuff repair.
I was wondering about Schoupp, I didn't think he would be training until next year.
Maybe Schoupp is a right centre,but played left as Hoppa was a right centre.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Either kikau or tpj long term lol.

Either way fuck that turns me on.

Especially after Lewis/cogger etc, Elliot/smith, Hoppa/Holland, Montoya/Meaney for years
They might even play Hetho in second row, given what he showed the other game there.

Or have Hetho play prop, then move to second row when Kikau/TPJ have a rest.

Citric is gone, his replacement is already training today lemuele cotric isn’t here
Sure hes not in the gym? Has he even return to running/contact training since surgery?

Last photo of him was in the rehab group.