Tigers Confirm Talks With Cotric

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Re shaping the 23 look sounds like shit, who are they using the money on?
No one can tell me.
Spot on Bob..the sell cotric crew(a couple of near haters amongst them if I recall too)don't care they want him gone because it's "good business" trouble is they don't know what sort of good business it is... :laughing:
Only way the sale is good well imo two factors actually are 1.we get full freight AND 2.to pay for getting Mahoney early(very unlikely scenario)otherwise in the words of Andrew O'Keeffe no fucken deal.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Spot on Bob..the sell cotric crew(a couple of near haters amongst them if I recall too)don't care they want him gone because it's "good business" trouble is they don't know what sort of good business it is... :laughing:
Only way the sale is good well imo two factors actually are 1.we get full freight AND 2.to pay for getting Mahoney early(very unlikely scenario)otherwise in the words of Andrew O'Keeffe no fucken deal.
He gone. Not at training today, will be announced Friday.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No doubt Cotric is talented, Lynne and Deno paid overs in the hope he would succeed playing centre.
Is he worth that price as a winger ???
Contract quoted a couple of weeks ago as 3yr/1.8 Mil firstly, secondly you don't believe TT's assessment/breakdown of his on cap value? Thirdly who is your good source lol

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He gone. Not at training today, will be announced Friday.
Speculation pisstaking or factual Marley?
Anyway whatever i disagree greatly if I haven't made that clear already, but maybe if true we can buy 2 more Lumelume types so we're winning there....

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Contract quoted a couple of weeks ago as 3yr/1.8 Mil firstly, secondly you don't believe TT's assessment/breakdown of his on cap value? Thirdly who is your good source lol
It's up to you to believe what you want to believe.
I know what I know ;)

scottywilson

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
No doubt Cotric is talented, Lynne and Deno paid overs in the hope he would succeed playing centre.
Is he worth that price as a winger ???
no winger or centre is worth that much to be honest.. but a winger in the modern game probably does more in 80 mins than a centre -
kick retrievals, first hit up coming out of end, bomb diffusal, bomb attacking the line, finishing in the corners, awareness and communication with inside centre

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
no winger or centre is worth that much to be honest.. but a winger in the modern game probably does more in 80 mins than a centre -
kick retrievals, first hit up coming out of end, bomb diffusal, bomb attacking the line, finishing in the corners, awareness and communication with inside centre
So you agree he is on an inflated price.
If we had a good spine and other options I would say we should keep him.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
So you agree he is on an inflated price.
If we had a good spine and other options I would say we should keep him.
Now you changing the subject, he is worth the big dollars, he just didn't get quality service in 21

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Are we agreeing it is actually $650k though? ..
I would like to believe it's coming from a good source.
He "might" have cost us $650k this year but that's not what is included in our Cap. It includes a substantial amount of outside the Cap stuff like temporary accommodation costs last year plus relocation costs (sell house, agents fees, buy new house, refinancing cost, stamp duty etc) , car allowance, medical insurance costs, and at least 1 x TPA. He may also be on an education allowance, not sure about that one.

$430k is probably closer to the Cap actual number.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He "might" have cost us $650k this year but that's not what is included in our Cap. It includes a substantial amount of outside the Cap stuff like temporary accommodation costs last year plus relocation costs (sell house, agents fees, buy new house, refinancing cost, stamp duty etc) , car allowance, medical insurance costs, and at least 1 x TPA. He may also be on an education allowance, not sure about that one.

$430k is probably closer to the Cap actual number.
Worth 430 ALL DAY LONG

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
WHO?? not where..
Ooops, you got me on a vocabulary error :tearsofjoy:
Now you changing the subject, he is worth the big dollars, he just didn't get quality service in 21
Mate I am not changing the subject, all it means I would have liked to keep him in a better team and cap environment.
Correction...Now you are changing :tearsofjoy:
That's 1 all on the vocabulary front :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ooops, you got me on a vocabulary error :tearsofjoy:

Mate I am not changing the subject, all it means I would have liked to keep him in a better team and cap environment.
Correction...Now you are changing :tearsofjoy:
That's 1 all on the vocabulary front :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Na mate, you said it was for a better environment after I asked who was the money going to.
Never heard of that player.