Tickets to the Panthers game

Status
Not open for further replies.

CeeEss

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hi Kennellers,

I thought I read somewhere that Bulldogs members can get discounted tickets to tomorrows game at Penrith. Does anyone know if this is true and whether I need a code of something? Normally if there is a special offer on the club sends out an email but I don't recall receiving one.

Thanks!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Hi Kennellers,

I thought I read somewhere that Bulldogs members can get discounted tickets to tomorrows game at Penrith. Does anyone know if this is true and whether I need a code of something? Normally if there is a special offer on the club sends out an email but I don't recall receiving one.

Thanks!
Gus said Dogs members would be emailed a code through the club, $40 family tickets i think?

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They said this on the footy show, something about an email had been sent out. I never received anything from the bulldogs, but i've already bought my tickets anyway!!

chadiwrx

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hi Kennellers,

Thanks!
Family GA pass around $40 here just enter the password FOOTYSHOW

http://premier.ticketek.com.au/events/PAN0115/venues/PEN/performances/EPEN0000015A/tickets

Adult GA around $20 here

http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?pp=QMMBR&sh=PAN0115

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My mate and me are buying tickets at the gate... is it a sold out match?

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just get there early and cheer as loud as possible

Edroy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
..and don't take any crap from the rednecks!

Status
Not open for further replies.