Ticket info for Belmore game!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggies2015

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs with to confirm that only 1500 tickets remain for the Bulldogs v Sharks match at Belmore Sports Ground next Sunday, 26 July.

With all three grades to be played on the day, members and fans being allowed on to the hallowed turf after the match and a live site set to fill Terry Lamb Reserve, it is truly a sporting event that is not to be missed. Add in celebrations to mark the 80th Anniversary where a host of past players will be in attendance and it will be a great day for young and old.

Tickets can be purchased through Ticketek at ticketek.com.au so book now to avoid disappointment.

How good is that we will be allowed to go on the field after the game!!

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have one ticket to the grandstand, I am a member and it is my member ticket.
However, I wanted to sit with my Mother for this momentous day, so purchased two additional tickets.

Would anyone be interested in the ticket? I'll donate the value to ASSASSIN's fund!
Unless you want the ticket ASSASSIN?

~cb.

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually, maybe Sticks and Stone could also have the ticket for all the assistance you've put in on this forum helping ASSASSIN's campaign!!

Please let me know!

~cb.

Doggies2015

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Actually, maybe Sticks and Stone could also have the ticket for all the assistance you've put in on this forum helping ASSASSIN's campaign!!

Please let me know!

~cb.
If you might give it to him, you will probely have to contact him via the eels forum...

Doggies2015

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Not sure but he did say hell be back next year when we vs them again....

Status
Not open for further replies.